By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Show me your Skydrive Xbox One videos.

Tagged games:

JayWood2010 said:

Killer Instinct: Untoachable 2nd Round
I would use DVR more often but as you all can see the quality is meh.

Good stuff, I remember this tiger move from Orchid from the SNES days, gotta say it looks a little better on Xbox One.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:

I saw some gameplay from youtube from Racing Lagoon, it was not very impressive, but the EXP system was really cool, every race was a encounter, like in Final Fantasy or something.

My dream RPG racing don´t need weapons though, I imagine it like GRID but with the progression and some history. Maybe you race to conquer the heart of the girl you love or avenge your father, ahushsau

Street Legal.

Best racing game I've ever played.

Goatseye said:

Street Legal.

Now that is customization! Never heard of this game, I swear to you. 

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Goatseye said:

Street Legal.

Now that is customization! Never heard of this game, I swear to you. 

I played it back in 2003-04 and it blew my mind how much I could do in a car.

There's no significant storyline as I remember racing just for money.

WagnerPaiva said:
fatslob-:O said:

Me personally, I'm not much of a fan for racing sims such as forza or GT but I'm sure ethomaz may enjoy forza 5 as long as he's honest. (I hope he doesn't see it as a bad sim for trivial reasons.)  

Personally, I always wanted a Racing RPG, a game where you start with a beat up, old crappy car and lose race after race, but get some Exp out of it, then you get some money, do some upgrades, and slowly go up in a career full of decisions and left turns (pun intended).

I hear Racing Lagoon was a racing RPG for the PSONE, I wonder if it was cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASCAR:_Dirt_to_Daytona
I played that on the GameCube, it was pretty engaging for a game where you're essentially driving in circles, or well, left turns.

RPG driving sim: play ETS2. Build your own fleet of trucks.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:

I hear Racing Lagoon was a racing RPG for the PSONE, I wonder if it was cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASCAR:_Dirt_to_Daytona
I played that on the GameCube, it was pretty engaging for a game where you're essentially driving in circles, or well, left turns.

RPG driving sim: play ETS2. Build your own fleet of trucks.

After I read your post I looked for a review on youtube, it looks like the thing I was talking about =D

WagnerPaiva said:
disolitude said:
Awesome Sauce.

How much Skydrive storage do you get with Xbox One?

7 GB, I wish it was a little more, this could be really cool for mini reviews and stuff like that. =/

I know! I think now is the time for Microsoft to introduce their own free sharing service like Youtube, if they ever plan on really doing something like that.  With the complains about youtube just getting worse, and the gaming fiasco now would be a good time to them the some competion. 

I'm liking Vimeo better as far as quality, but it's not as easy or free like youtube.

Nice videos by the way, I understood your English just fine.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:

I know! I think now is the time for Microsoft to introduce their own free sharing service like Youtube, if they ever plan on really doing something like that.  With the complains about youtube just getting worse, and the gaming fiasco now would be a good time to them the some competion. 

I'm liking Vimeo better as far as quality, but it's not as easy or free like youtube.

Nice videos by the way, I understood your English just fine.

Man, this is an amazing idea, did you see the reports about Youtube profits last year? 5 billion dollars! Why MS doesn´t want a piece of this juicy pie?

No voiceovers for mine.

http://sdrv.ms/1cJy9Lh

http://sdrv.ms/1cJyayz

Chris Hu said:

So I guess its kinda like Twitch but cloud based and only acessable through the X1.

You can access your Skydrive videos from anywhere. You edit your videos on Xbox One and upload to Skydrive which you can then watch on any smartphone, PC, etc. It's very cool.