By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Show me your Skydrive Xbox One videos.

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
Good videos... you speak better than me... I have some kind of delay sometimes.

DR3 looks really good.

Link me to your Twitch PS4 videos when you can please =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

I'm uploading an epic comeback in a killer instinct online match. will post it when it's done.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Too_Talls said:
I'm uploading an epic comeback in a killer instinct online match. will post it when it's done.

You tease... Hurry up! =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Only at 58% so........it'll take a while. Ii didn't do anything with it no voice over or anything so I guess this forum will have to wait that much longer to hear my Caribbean version of english.

Too_Talls said:
Only at 58% so........it'll take a while. Ii didn't do anything with it no voice over or anything so I guess this forum will have to wait that much longer to hear my Caribbean version of english.

It is really easy man, you should try the Voice-over, it amazed me how simple it is to use.

Around the Network

Great video man, DR3 is also looking really good.

WagnerPaiva said:
Too_Talls said:

It is really easy man, you should try the Voice-over, it amazed me how simple it is to use.

Lets say im having withdrawl symtoms and want to play more KI. would the video continue to upload? it tells me not to close upload studio I was wondering if it runs in th background or not.

Too_Talls said:

Lets say im having withdrawl symtoms and want to play more KI. would the video continue to upload? it tells me not to close upload studio I was wondering if it runs in th background or not.

If you go back to the game, you lose all the progress. I keep my PS3 on and play it while the Xbox One uploads the video =D

Chris Hu said:

So I guess its kinda like Twitch but cloud based and only acessable through the X1.

All these services are Cloud based... SkyDrive is just a Virtual HD that is integrated with all windows platforms.

Twitch otherwise is a live streaming service.. you stream what you are playing in real time.

ethomaz said:
Chris Hu said:

So I guess its kinda like Twitch but cloud based and only acessable through the X1.

All these services are Cloud based... SkyDrive is just a Virtual HD that is integrated with all windows platforms.

Twitch otherwise is a live streaming service.. you stream what you are playing in real time.

This is crazy cool, I imagine a lot of people will do fun Let´s Plays with it!