By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Show me your Skydrive Xbox One videos.

Tagged games:

ethomaz said:
Good videos... you speak better than me... I have some kind of delay sometimes.

DR3 looks really good.

I have made this one specially for you =D

FORZA 5: I WIN!

http://sdrv.ms/19p4Ah6

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
ethomaz said:
Good videos... you speak better than me... I have some kind of delay sometimes.

DR3 looks really good.

Me personally, I'm not much of a fan for racing sims such as forza or GT but I'm sure ethomaz may enjoy forza 5 as long as he's honest. (I hope he doesn't see it as a bad sim for trivial reasons.)  

WagnerPaiva said:

Now I know why the rewind feature exists

You can disable some assists to get it more simstylist but I think it not a good ideia... about your comments I think using a controller and all assists off both games are close... GT6 outshine when you use a wheel... that's when you started to ask if Forza is really a driving simulator game... the physics in GT5/GT6 is really in another level. 

fatslob-:O said:

Me personally, I'm not much of a fan for racing sims such as forza or GT but I'm sure ethomaz may enjoy forza 5 as long as he's honest. (I hope he doesn't see it as a bad sim for trivial reasons.)  

Personally, I always wanted a Racing RPG, a game where you start with a beat up, old crappy car and lose race after race, but get some Exp out of it, then you get some money, do some upgrades, and slowly go up in a career full of decisions and left turns (pun intended).

I hear Racing Lagoon was a racing RPG for the PSONE, I wonder if it was cool.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:

Personally, I always wanted a Racing RPG, a game where you start with a beat up, old crappy car and lose race after race, but get some Exp out of it, then you get some money, do some upgrades, and slowly go up in a career full of decisions and left turns (pun intended).

It sounds like your asking for vehicle combat game like twisted metal but with some more RPG elements. (Word, that game sounds really weird.) 

Around the Network

I do enjoy it (Forza 3 for example I played a lot) but it didn't make me want to play over 100 times the same track just to make the best time ever... like making every turn the best way possible... accelerating and braking in the right milesecond... make the same moves you do in the game in the real life with your car.

That's the difference.

It sounds like your asking for vehicle combat game like twisted metal but with some more RPG elements. (Word, that game sounds really weird.) 

I saw some gameplay from youtube from Racing Lagoon, it was not very impressive, but the EXP system was really cool, every race was a encounter, like in Final Fantasy or something.

My dream RPG racing don´t need weapons though, I imagine it like GRID but with the progression and some history. Maybe you race to conquer the heart of the girl you love or avenge your father, ahushsau

Killer Instinct: Untoachable 2nd Round

I would use DVR more often but as you all can see the quality is meh.

WagnerPaiva said:

I saw some gameplay from youtube from Racing Lagoon, it was not very impressive, but the EXP system was really cool, every race was a encounter, like in Final Fantasy or something.

My dream RPG racing don´t need weapons though, I imagine it like GRID but with the progression and some history. Maybe you race to conquer the heart of the girl you love or avenge your father, ahushsau

Need for Speed Underground was like a RPG.

ethomaz said:

I do enjoy it (Forza 3 for example I played a lot) but it didn't make me want to play over 100 times the same track just to make the best time ever... like making every turn the best way possible... accelerating and braking in the right milesecond... make the same moves you do in the game in the real life with your car.

That's the difference.

You actually sounded crazy now. Quite disturbing. =D