By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Show me your Skydrive Xbox One videos.

Tagged games:

Vasto said:

Here is the new link and thx for pointing that out.

http://sdrv.ms/1elT2eJ

Working fine now!

Sabrewulf is one good looking doggie =D

There is subtle difference beetwen KI and a last gen fighting game, but, if you pay close atention, it is gorgeous, those particle effects are really something else.

The fight was pretty even I guess, I wish I could play fighting games like that, my brain is just not that fast =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Leadified said:
Great video man, DR3 is also looking really good.

Thanks =D

And yes, DR3 is amazing!
It is the best Dead Rising game yet in my opinion, and I love the series.

I second this. I like running zombies over with the steam roller. LOL

Combine the steam roller with the motorbike, it will become a freaking monster!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
Vasto said:

Here is the new link and thx for pointing that out.

http://sdrv.ms/1elT2eJ

Working fine now!

Sabrewulf is one good looking doggie =D

There is subtle difference beetwen KI and a last gen fighting game, but, if you pay close atention, it is gorgeous, those particle effects are really something else.

The fight was pretty even I guess, I wish I could play fighting games like that, my brain is just not that fast =/

That was when i first got the game and was pretty much trying to learn Sabrewulf. I am alot better now.

DR3 looks fun. As for the assassins creed thing, I think the anvilNEXT engine may have some issues with their reflection mapping system. Then again most games have these issues that are rendered through rasterisation probably don't take into account alot of the principles of optics.

fatslob-:O said:
DR3 looks fun. As for the assassins creed thing, I think the anvilNEXT engine may have some issues with their reflection mapping system. Then again most games have these issues that are rendered through rasterisation probably don't take into account alot of the principles of optics.

Yes, I get it. And the game IS pretty, look at my new video:

My english is rustier and rustier though.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:

The game looks fairly decent. 

The game looks fairly decent. 

It has some very cool effects here and there, but it really isn´t a true next gen AC game. I wonder how amazing the next one will look.

However, in my opinion the art direction is the best ever in the series, and it is not as dumb as AC3

WagnerPaiva said:

What's happening with all the weird distortion effects and vertical lines in the beginning. Is that some kind video after effect?

SvennoJ said:

What's happening with all the weird distortion effects and vertical lines in the beginning. Is that some kind video after effect?

Not at all, this is the Matrix stuff from AC Abstergo machine or whatever they call it. When you get hit it looks like the TV is breaking apart, it is kinda cool.

At the end it gets a little crazier, a did not noticed while playing, maybe is from the rendering...

WagnerPaiva said:
SvennoJ said:

Not at all, this is the Matrix stuff from AC Abstergo machine or whatever they call it. When you get hit it looks like the TV is breaking apart, it is kinda cool.

At the end it gets a little crazier, a did not noticed while playing, maybe is from the rendering...

Ah I haven't got that far in the story yet. I ignored the story so far and only did the minimum to open up the map and max out the ship and other upgrades. The open world sailing is great but I hate the follow, eavesdrop, protect nonsense. Last night I did some more story to unlock the last island for the elite fire barrel storage plans. I had to do 2 where you have to escape a fleet, so I turned around and sunk them all, wasn't good enough for the game. It still made me find the exit of the walled off game area. Sandbox gameplay 9/10, story gameplay 5/10, templar hunt missions 3/10.