By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Best Buy have plenty of Xbox one in stock you better hurry

Heckon said:
Come here in canada, xbox one are easy to get. Walk to a store, pick one, pay and done.
Want a ps4, run in the 1st store, none, 2nd none and so on....

Not in Vancouver. I've seen PS4's in stock last week but are sold out now. Nevertheless, its not impossible to get one here...

But I agree that it is much easier to find an Xbox One and I've seen a few stores with unsold units. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-381449632782705934&id=pcat17080&type=page&lcn=Video+Games&sc=gameToySP&st=Fast3sku18&usc=abcat0700000&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&nrp=50&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1%7E%7Eq70726f63657373696e6774696d653a3e313930302d30312d3031%7E%7Encabcat0700000%23%230%23%237dw&add_to_pkg=false&pagetype=listing&gf=y

Was at a best buy about 20 minutes ago, still in stock in my part of Virginia, same with PS4. Seems both companies super stocked with 10 days before christmas

I was at Target last night in my part of Nor Cal, I saw 3 xbox ones on the shelves, no PS4's. That's the second time this month I've seen xbox ones in stock with no PS4's, guess I'll have to wait to get one.

DJEVOLVE said:
As always the same crowds, with the same Anecdotal evidence. My best buy has 600 PS4's, they are not selling, not sure why? :p

Anecdotal? It's on Best Buy's freaking website. Everyone can see it. It's, by definition, objective evidence.

Around the Network

Yikes, all these posts about demand and supply as if any of us have a shred of an idea how much these are selling or how many BB has in stock. Walmart got huge shipments of PS4's for today, perhaps Best Buy got Xbone shipments.

Either way, good on MS's part for keeping them readily available.

d21lewis said:
Good of Microsoft to finally have enough supply to meet demand. Lots of kids will be happy this Christmas morning.

I may be wrong, but I'm 34 and have been following sales since before the PS2 launch and as far as I know, there hasn't been a successful console launch that didn't invole being sold out during it's first holiday season. Wii, PS2...if it's going to be huge, being sold out until spring the following year is sort of mandatory. If people can walk into stores and just pick up an Xbone, that's not good. 

Nsanity said:
DJEVOLVE said:
As always the same crowds, with the same Anecdotal evidence. My best buy has 600 PS4's, they are not selling, not sure why? :p

My local GameStop was sold out Ryse which means every GameStop in the entire World was also sold out!

There was no copies of Bugsy 3d for the ps1 in my local gameshop too.. I expect to see it on top of the charts next week!

On a serious note tho, Ryse pushing close to half a million units sold in the first 2 weeks, I'm sure Crytek are pretty damn happy with that after all the negitive PR about it being QTE filled after E3, they really turned it around.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Better hurry, they said.

Walmart has 70 in stock zip code 33025