By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Best Buy have plenty of Xbox one in stock you better hurry

Here's a link to Best Buy bestseller Xbox one is at number one and in stock

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcat17080&type=page&initialize=false&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuid&nrp=15&iht=n&list=y&sc=gameToySP&usc=abcat0700000&ks=960&st=Fast3sku18&prids=&cp=1&_requestid=38161

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
dreamcast210 said:

OK. The original post was done in kindness to let people who want an Xbox One know that they are available.

And for some reason, you guys turn this into a debate about demand for the product. Why? What is wrong with you? Who cares? Of what benefit is it to you if people do or don't want an Xbox One? How does this improve your quality of life?

People did say thanks to him but also that they were rather easy to get in a number of stores around the place. Would be like if I informed you there was sugar for sale in the supermarket next to me, it's there, what I said isn't untrue but then he went one further to say "you better hurry" why... I could suggest you should hurry out to buy the sugar too, but if you dont hurry it will still be there in 2-4-7-etc hours time or if it isn't there like others said you can walk into many game stores and just buy them still, Microsoft did a great job of creating a supply to meet their demands.

Its by no means a bad thing that Microsoft done, they set out to deliever in 13 locations, their key areas of sale where they wanna please everyone there before the markets which mean less to them, while I think Sony guarenteed their stuff would sell out by spreading it so thin... they've left a lot of desire for more systems before christmas and it's gonna lead to some upset pressie opening on the 25th imo.

Fair enough. I guess it's when people say it with an obvious agenda that it annoys me. We're talking video games here. Everyone gets way too serious about them.

I guess by posting my thoughts, I'm guilty of the same thing. ;)

By the way, Amazon also has Xbox One consoles in stock: http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console/dp/B00CMQTVUA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386951491&sr=8-1&keywords=xbox+one

Author of science fiction and other genres, I write under the pen name Desmond Shepherd. The second season of my series The Permanent Man premieres on November 11, 2014. Pre-order the season premiere The Walls Have Ears on Amazon today!

damn i cant pre order one

sold out

Did you know ps4 only supports a 2.4 wireless signal?

The xbox one supports a wireless adapter capable of 2.4 - 5.0ghz.

The ONLY next gen console to do so. 

Looks in stock to me. I was able to add it to cart.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

They are selling like Coldcakes.

Around the Network
MB1025 said:
BlowoverKing said:
It took my store 4 days to sell 30 XBO's and 1 day to sell 80 PS4's. Needless to say theres no rush to get an Xbox One.

It is funny how all these people on forums say "my store sold X amount of consoles in this many days" and use that as their proof for something. Most of GAF and people on here seem to all know how fast these retailers are selling their stock and know exactly how much they get.

It is amazing how everyone has the inside information across the country.

It's amazing how walking into a store and seeing what products they have to sell at a given time is "inside information"

Posted 14 hours ago and it's still available.

BMaker11 said:
MB1025 said:
BlowoverKing said:
It took my store 4 days to sell 30 XBO's and 1 day to sell 80 PS4's. Needless to say theres no rush to get an Xbox One.

It is funny how all these people on forums say "my store sold X amount of consoles in this many days" and use that as their proof for something. Most of GAF and people on here seem to all know how fast these retailers are selling their stock and know exactly how much they get.

It's amazing how walking into a store and seeing what products they have to sell at a given time is "inside information"

It is inside information. People go inside stores and get the information 

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

bigjon said:
BMaker11 said:
MB1025 said:
BlowoverKing said:

It is inside information. People go inside stores and get the information 

The OP would have been better off posting this in Sony Discussion.