By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Guys, I'm worried about the XBONE

Zappykins said:
I guess you will have to buy a few more Xbox Ones then! I have some friends that need them if you want to play secret santa.

Oh

Around the Network
XxGame4lifexX said:
I dont think microsoft cares about your opionion. The xbox one is doing amazing even after the higher price tag. Stop overreacting.

does microsoft ever cares about anybody's opinion?

JoeTheBro said:
Zappykins said:
I guess you will have to buy a few more Xbox Ones then! I have some friends that need them if you want to play secret santa.

Oh

Thank you for being so generous! (Grabs credit cards, and runs away laughing)

I'm make sure they send you thank you cards.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

XxGame4lifexX said:
I dont think microsoft cares about your opionion. The xbox one is doing amazing even after the higher price tag. Stop overreacting.

Maybe try actually reading the OP next time instead of going into full defense mode.

aikohualda said:
XxGame4lifexX said:

does microsoft ever cares about anybody's opinion?

Multiple 180s and the latest update seems like it.

Around the Network

I honestly think One is not going to do well. I'm expecting a massive drop in market share.

OP, have you seen Titanfall?

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Both consoles should pick up in 2014

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

K.

These kinds of threads make for the most hilarious replies. You can easily tell who read the OP before posting and who didn't.

I am the Playstation Avenger.