By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Confirms that Smash Bros Isn't Lined up for Spring 2014...

That is a shame

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

it's nannoying tahat nintendo doesnt' have the game ready for early 1014, but we know thati it's gonna be great once it comes out!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
it's nannoying tahat nintendo doesnt' have the game ready for early 1014, but we know thati it's gonna be great once it comes out!

Are you drunk?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:
radishhead said:

Are you drunk?

Admittedly I was- for some reason I feel a desperate need to post some opinions on VGC when I'm drunk rather than just read the threads

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Pavolink said:
radishhead said:

Are you drunk?

Admittedly I was- for some reason I feel a desperate need to post some opinions on VGC when I'm drunk rather than just read the threads

It's ok. Everyone has that problem. Well, not the alcholism, just the VGChartz impulse to post.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

From what I have seen DK stack up well against the Greatness that was Super Mario 3D World.

I do think the next truly great game on Wii U will be Mario Kart 8. After that it depends on which of the following Nintendo manages to release

* Super Smash Bros
* Monolith's X
* Legend of Zelda