By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - November 2013 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

Release your effen numbers sony!

Around the Network

I'm confused, I hate you MS.

Take my love, take my land..

justiceiro said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
trestres said:
I'll risk myself but, I honestly think Wii U is the next Dreamcast. These are TERRIBLE, PATHETIC numbers. No spin to it.

No risk there..if I'm not mistaken this is worse..way worse than Dreamcast levels

Nope, the grpah states that dreamcast did'n break 200K in his firs november. GC breaked 400K tough.

245K (Dreamcast, November 1999)
192K (Dreamcast, November 2000)
259K (Dreamcast, November 2001)

From neogaf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWUQl5-6_Uw
LOLOLOLOL

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

JGarret said:

Told you in that message :(

Hey, I was a believer! But I'm sure things will turn around once

Around the Network
leo-j said:
you guys.. 340 percent times 50k is 170k.. not 220k...

UP 340%, which means 50k x 4.4.

For example, being UP 100% would be 100k.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Ohhhhh GAF.

VGC has to take off 400k for pokemon

Good tracking aside 3DS. Wii U, Xbox One, Xbox 360 are almost spot on.
It's pitiful, but there are users who are very happy to see a company have not gone so well.
I still wanted to know how the PS3 did.

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

justiceiro said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWUQl5-6_Uw
LOLOLOLOL

OMG!

I can't stop to laugh.