By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking (Dec 2-8)

This chart makes me curious as to how much the Attack on Titan game actually sold. Definitely does not look like a flop.

Around the Network

Dragon Quest was much needed to keep Wii U momentum going. Maybe it's not dead in Japan after all.

Well I guess milking DQX for every sale may not be a bad idea after all.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

MDMAlliance said:
This chart makes me curious as to how much the Attack on Titan game actually sold. Definitely does not look like a flop.

It should sell pretty well, it's based on a popular IP on a popular handheld.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

GT6 being 1st is expected, I still expect a big decline from 5 though. AoT seems to have done well, but seeing as it's an IP on the up that should be the case, unlike Toriko last week. Given how long in the tooth it is Yu-Gi-Oh seem to have performed respectably

DQX doesn't look too bad, but Wii outselling WiiU is distinctly unimpressive, though I admit that given that more people had the original Wii version, it makes sense that the expansion would do better on there. Makes me wonder what the splits will be when FFXIV comes out on PS4

Around the Network

Tsutaya rankings not always match Famitsu or Md rankings.

I´d rather not jump on conclusions based on the rankings of a single retailer chain, among the dozens that exist is Japan.

Some GT love

Wait 2x love

japan loves senna

Too bad a the Wii version outsold the Wii U version.