By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Iwata: Deliberate or delusional?

What is going on in Iwata's mind?

Genius who shouldn't be questioned 114 32.29%

Finger has slipped off the pulse 79 22.38%

Straight up sabotage 44 12.46%

Still trying to figure it out 115 32.58%

Total:352
DaRev said:
Mummelmann said:
STRYKIE said:
Mummelmann said:

-snip of fired nuke-

To be honest I'm starting to wonder if he's a dupe account lol...

And he kept going undeterred after my post...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5880557 MS are manipulative bad kids.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5880579 He just can't understand how anyone can't love the 3DS. Obviously.

I wonder how long he can keep going without the mods taking note.

Talk about finding the dirt on someone, you really dug up his past. Anyways, do mine next

It's not really the past, all the posts are from within a single week of one another. Nah, you're a good member that contributes in a positive way, he's on some sort of crusade, I always get annoyed when people point fingers at others and then do the exact same thing they're accusing others of, only on a much bigger scale.

Around the Network

well Mummelman yes i forgot this is Microsoft Forum yes i go away, please talk trash talk Nintendo further!!!!

Ok i will leave that side, i didnt nothing wrong but your post Mummelmann, that has no merit and in no other instance instead i should fear mods is the absolute prove that this side is from Microsoft.

now i really leave dont worry, Keep bashing Nintendo that will improve Microsoft sales

Please delete my account to help me from myself to never ever visit this site again!!!!

live Long and prosper Microsoft, hope you Kids all die for the evil you have done and the corruption and phonyness that harms good People..

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

You honestly can't see that you're the one talking the most trash out of everyone in this thread? Come on, you can't run around in a frenzy and accuse everyone of trolling and Nintendo hating when you spend 80% of your time in here slinging mud at everyone else. I'm not trash talking Nintendo, I'm one of the few who takes his time to present proper arguments, in the UNITY threads among other places.

It's only an internet forum, no one said you had to leave. I just called you out on double standards. The mods haven't even said anything and I'm not a mod (but you obviously think I deserve to die for being evil and phony).

Mummelmann said:

You honestly can't see that you're the one talking the most trash out of everyone in this thread? Come on, you can't run around in a frenzy and accuse everyone of trolling and Nintendo hating when you spend 80% of your time in here slinging mud at everyone else. I'm not trash talking Nintendo, I'm one of the few who takes his time to present proper arguments, in the UNITY threads among other places.

It's only an internet forum, no one said you had to leave. I just called you out on double standards. The mods haven't even said anything and I'm not a mod (but you obviously think I deserve to die for being evil and phony).

R u even that big of a Microsoft fan? And I was under the assumption that Microsoft had the lowest amount of fans on this site, what the fuck is videokameras talking about?

Also im one of the biggest Nintendo defenders on this site and ive never seen u outright bash them, uve been critical of them but its never been unjustified bad mouthing for no reason and for the most part ur arguments are actually based off of something(that cant be said about alot of people on here). He seems to get upset anytime somebody says something negative about Nintendo.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

I think people just brush off the fact that Nintendo was more concerned with saving the 3ds this year over the wii u. It also clearly looks like the saving has already begun, with even some modest pre holiday number improvement from 30k to 80-100k a week. If sales are still around 150k a week post holiday with only having the one Mario game and a price cut, the wii u will be looking pretty good. With another price cut, and most of the killer apps that saved the 3ds coming to wii u, soon, next year it should be back on it's feet in no time.

LuminesDragon said:
I think people just brush off the fact that Nintendo was more concerned with saving the 3ds this year over the wii u. It also clearly looks like the saving has already begun, with even some modest pre holiday number improvement from 30k to 80-100k a week. If sales are still around 150k a week post holiday with only having the one Mario game and a price cut, the wii u will be looking pretty good. With another price cut, and most of the killer apps that saved the 3ds coming to wii u, soon, next year it should be back on it's feet in no time.

The problem with that is they might be too late, honestly had they done nothing, rode the Wii another year or more they probably would have been better off in terms of being better prepped to stand up against the likes of the Xbox One or PS4, but the bad launch hurts them even worst.

Can't expect them to turn a switch like they did with the 3DS especially given the 3DS wasn't nearly as in a rough spot as the Wii U currently.

Deliberate, which has a way of making people delusional at times.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

NoirSon said:
LuminesDragon said:

The problem with that is they might be too late, honestly had they done nothing, rode the Wii another year or more they probably would have been better off in terms of being better prepped to stand up against the likes of the Xbox One or PS4, but the bad launch hurts them even worst.

Can't expect them to turn a switch like they did with the 3DS especially given the 3DS wasn't nearly as in a rough spot as the Wii U currently.

When people say a 3DS like turnaround I dont think they mean it will sell as well as 3DS but rather a similar % increase which could potentially put Wii U at or above N64 level sales.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.