By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official VGX Thread, Updated With All Announcements

Conegamer said:
So this starts in 50 minutes then? Good stuff!

Ya and there is a pre-show 15 min before the show starts.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Do we have any hints or leaks at all on the two big premieres?

I'm assuming one each for PS4 and ONE. Probably some dreary multiplats though.

well that was fast, apperantly Telltale games will announce their new game based on game of thrones. and Joe Danger Developers "Hello games" are announcing a game called "No Mans Sky". i know, dissapointing.

How the FUCK are Ellie and Joel not nominated for best character of the year? Bruce Straley (Game Director on TLOU) himself even tweeted that question!

lol. VGAs continue to be amateur hour.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Aldro said:
How the FUCK are Ellie and Joel not nominated for best character of the year? Bruce Straley (Game Director on TLOU) himself even tweeted that question!

Seriously I need to address everyone here. Stop taking these guys with any grain of salt, it is a collection of the worse video game journalism sites put together in one package. Joel is easily one of the best characters of the year. 

VGX itself is a formal shell of itself, and I can't believe everyone here "got hyped" for a nintendo announcement and is hyped for this show overall. Most of the announcements seem limited and a lot of stuff that will be insanely boring.

(You think 1.5 hours of E3 conferences can be boring, wait till you see 3 hours of this!)

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
kowenicki said:
Do we have any hints or leaks at all on the two big premieres?

I'm assuming one each for PS4 and ONE. Probably some dreary multiplats though.

well that was fast, apperantly Telltale games will announce their new game based on game of thrones. and Joe Danger Developers "Hello games" are announcing a game called "No Mans Sky". i know, dissapointing.

Really that's it? I don't know if I should stay up till 3am for this. -__-

OMG so hyped. Time for ya'll to see my analysis of uncharted 4 was spot on.

JoeTheBro said:
OMG so hyped. Time for ya'll to see my analysis of uncharted 4 was spot on.

... there wont be any uc4 at vgx

DerNebel said:

Really that's it? I don't know if I should stay up till 3am for this. -__-

dont bother watching the show, thats my advice. im just going to tune to the first announcement which is right at the start, if its the telltales game then fuck it im closing right away, their games are just overrated pieces of crap. i think the Hello games game is the bonus world premieres, but im just guessing. 

kowenicki said:

LOOOL!!

i wouldnt bother watching the show, but at least there is going to be QB, witcher, TitanFall and The Division gameplay.