Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bungie's Destiny is delayed* to September 9th 2014

How do you feel about this

NOOOOOOO!!! 45 31.91%

Eh. 58 41.13%

Happy! 38 26.95%

Total:141
bananaking21 said:
Goatseye said:
Titanfall and Halo 5 will dwarf it anyway.

look at the pre-order charts buddy. 

Not a definite indicator to me.

Around the Network

as an xbox fan i felt kind of ignored by bungie, i hope halo comes in September and stomps on them

Goatseye said:
Bungie tried to show Xbox division that they were nothing without them.
MS dropped Titanfall on their heads then gonna stomp them with Halo 5.

Microsoft owes its gaming life to Halo. Without Halo:CE the original Xbox would have done far worse. And without Halo 3 the Xbox 360 wouldn't have made as big a splash.

Since you're excited for Halo 5 I assume you enjoy the series? Has Bungie become an enemy now that it doesn't develop exclusively for Microsoft?

Very disappointed...

This blows... I was expecting May-June.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

bananaking21 said:
Goatseye said:

look at the pre-order charts buddy. 

Those pre-order charts are because Bungie kept advertising the beta for people who pre-order.

Around the Network

I didn't know that people were this bitter with Bungie for choosing the PS4 over the XBO.

Panama said:
Still no PC?

Thinking the same thing, this could actually be worthwhile with proper controls.

Titanfall looks awesome, so does The Division, I'm really surprised that there are shooters that I'm actually a bit interested in heading our way, this was certainly not the case over the past five years or so, with very few excpetions (Borderlands 2, Metro 2033).

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Goatseye said:
Bungie tried to show Xbox division that they were nothing without them.
MS dropped Titanfall on their heads then gonna stomp them with Halo 5.

Microsoft owes its gaming life to Halo. Without Halo:CE the original Xbox would have done far worse. And without Halo 3 the Xbox 360 wouldn't have made as big a splash.

Since you're excited for Halo 5 I assume you enjoy the series? Has Bungie become an enemy now that it doesn't develop exclusively for Microsoft?

Have you not seen the PS4 announcement and E3? Yes Bungie is the enemy. They're so far up in Sony's asshole they found Yoshida's watch.

Goatseye said:

I think you should turn that around.. 

VGPolyglot said:
I didn't know that people were this bitter with Bungie for choosing the PS4 over the XBO.

Well, when you support a studio for so long, buying all the limited/legendary editions (costing up to $150) on day 1, and then all of a sudden, the studio goes multi-plat (this isn't the part I'm upset about) and then favors an alternative console with exclusive content and earlier beta access and mentions that platform more frequently in their statements, it's a bit difficult not feeling a bit bitter.