By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bungie's Destiny is delayed* to September 9th 2014

How do you feel about this

NOOOOOOO!!! 45 31.91%

Eh. 58 41.13%

Happy! 38 26.95%

Total:141

I think it shouldn't be for PS360, it's going to hamstring the game and it can't truly be nextgen except for prettier graphics. it will sell worse on PS360 than on PS4bone despite the gigantic install base difference for the precise reason that the majority of hardcore fans who will buy this game will either be on PS4bone already or will wait until they get PS4bone to buy it.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Boo hiss

I was looking forward to the beta in a few months and the actual game not too long after that. But I guess inFamous and Watch_Dogs will keep my occupied

Panama said:
Still no PC?

When's the last time you saw a Bungie game on PC? Halo 2?

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Goatseye said:
Bungie tried to show Xbox division that they were nothing without them.
MS dropped Titanfall on their heads then gonna stomp them with Halo 5.

Microsoft owes its gaming life to Halo. Without Halo:CE the original Xbox would have done far worse. And without Halo 3 the Xbox 360 wouldn't have made as big a splash.

Since you're excited for Halo 5 I assume you enjoy the series? Has Bungie become an enemy now that it doesn't develop exclusively for Microsoft?

I think you're assuming too much here buddy. Microsoft owes much of their success in gamingindustry to Halo not to Bungie, as 343 showed they're a capable studio.

I didn't like Bungie's attitude earlier this year, when they snobbed Xbox and their fanbase on the platform with their clear change of camp.

I hope they're successful everywhere else.

DamnTastic said:
Goatseye said:
Titanfall and Halo 5 will dwarf it anyway.

I think you should turn that around.. 

Ah, you wish mon amie... I sense spectaculardom hovering Titanf. and Halo 5.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
I didn't know that people were this bitter with Bungie for choosing the PS4 over the XBO.

This lol, I can't believe people are actually hoping the game does bad, if it does it will not benefit them one bit.

Goatseye said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Goatseye said:
Bungie tried to show Xbox division that they were nothing without them.
MS dropped Titanfall on their heads then gonna stomp them with Halo 5.

Microsoft owes its gaming life to Halo. Without Halo:CE the original Xbox would have done far worse. And without Halo 3 the Xbox 360 wouldn't have made as big a splash.

Since you're excited for Halo 5 I assume you enjoy the series? Has Bungie become an enemy now that it doesn't develop exclusively for Microsoft?

I think you're assuming too much here buddy. Microsoft owes much of their success in gamingindustry to Halo not to Bungie, as 343 showed they're a capable studio.

I didn't like Bungie's attitude earlier this year, when they snobbed Xbox and their fanbase on the platform with their clear change of camp.

I hope they're successful everywhere else.

But Bungie MADE Halo, made the games that created the fanbase, made the games that sold the systems.

I just don't understand the attitude that a beloved developer turns enemy overnight once it shows support to another company. But if you disavow such an attitude, I guess I have no problem. It read to me like you were happy Xbox exclusives would top Destiny in sales because the latter had a special relationship with Sony, regardless of the quality of the software.

DamnTastic said:
Goatseye said:

The winner of over 60 awards plus record breaker at E3 and one of the most successful franchises of all time? lol nah he doesn't need to turn it around.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
VGPolyglot said:
I didn't know that people were this bitter with Bungie for choosing the PS4 over the XBO.

This lol, I can't believe people are actually hoping the game does bad, if it does it will not benefit them one bit.

i do. Only on Xbox platform.

I wish them success on other platforms where they showed favoritism.

You're very concerned about a game being hated on; I wish you revealed the same concern for Xbox platform whenever it is being hated on also.

jlmurph2 said:
DamnTastic said:
Goatseye said:

The winner of over 60 awards plus record breaker at E3 and one of the most successful franchises of all time? lol nah he doesn't need to turn it around.

Wanna bet Destiny will dwarf Halo and titanfall?