By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Jason Rubin won’t buy a Nintendo Console for his Daughter, Despite Being rich

That's why he wants Nintendo to go third party. He can get a PS4 and Xbox One for himself but a video game console for his kid? No Way. Seriously, how do you rob your daughter of an experience you enjoyed as a kid when you can more than afford to provide that for her?

http://n4g.com/news/1407701/jason-rubin-wont-buy-a-nintendo-console-for-his-daughter-despite-being-rich

Around the Network

Good for him. He shouldn't buy anything besides a PlayStation anyway.

#ComeBackHomeJason

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Replace WiiU in the title with .... pretty much anything else.

Just because he can, doesn't mean he should, and he has his reasoning.

Well i feel sorry for jason anyway, he must be a very sad and bitter person. The hate probably makes him suffer stroke or heart attack

Considering his role in THQ's downfall I don't think people should be to bothered on his choices in life.

Around the Network

Jason who?

I just wait tell I find one second hand somewhere. I never buy Xbox or Nintendo products new, because I don't like the way they do business, but I love playing games.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Nice pic wyrdness

Wright said:

Jason who?

Rubin. Like the sandwhich, you see.

Well it's his money, nothing wrong with not purchasing one if you choose not too.