By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6 Review Thread (Drama!!)

what a load of crap, the same car same track GT is better

forza is more for all ages etc and is the more NFS style title, but if you need a massive car/sim game then GT is the way to go

MY COPY WILL ARRIVE TOMORROW, CANT WAIT TO TEST THE Nürburgring along with the many other tracks and features :)

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
Expected to see GT6 discussion, sees pages and pages of GT5 vs Forza 4 /confused
Entertaining anyway while the game is installing and downloading the 1.2 GB day 1 patch...

Are you kidding me? Yamauchi needs to get shit (and his game) together. It's not like they had an overly hasty development cycle.

Mmmfishtacos said:
Vasto said:
Forza will always be the king of racing.

Hard to be always when it never was.

This^

That title belongs GT.

Mummelmann said:
tiffac said:
Did I just read the Venture beat review right? He sux at racing games but went on to review... a racing simulator... Why do review sites keep on doing this? The lack of empathy alone for the genre will bring down the score.

Next, an armless man with MS is reviewing Battletoads.

Well the game could be Kinect compatible ^^

I see that GT6 is following in the PS3's footsteps by making an epic comeback!

Edit: And stop with the Gran Turismo Vs. Forza crap...that's not what this thread is about.

Around the Network

Those who bring Forza up, take a look at sales. Driving sim lovers on the whole, buy GT because GT is a better sim in their minds. So, it really doesn't matter what the scores are.

On another note, I gotta love the IGN "baggage" comment considering they gave GT3 and GT4 such awesome scores after, according to them...it had been carrying baggage for 5 and 7 years lol. Such BS.

Skeeuk said:
forza 5 will NEVER be better than Gt6 and it will still have only 200 cars and 14 tracks

your bickering will not increase forza 5 content

You've played them both? Have you even played one of them?!?

prayformojo said:
Those who bring Forza up, take a look at sales. Driving sim lovers on the whole, buy GT because GT is a better sim in their minds. So, it really doesn't matter what the scores are.

GT is the better sim? Again, most that play one probably won't play the other.  Forza is a newer IP on a newer brand of console. GT simply has more history. Then there's the bundles!!

A mod also said, in the post just before, to stop with the comparisons. It's hard though when the meta's a so close!!

ironmanDX said:
Skeeuk said:
forza 5 will NEVER be better than Gt6 and it will still have only 200 cars and 14 tracks

prayformojo said:

A mod also said, in the post just before, to stop with the comparisons. It's hard though when the meta's a so close!!

And rather then listening to said mod you help add more to the pointless shenanigans. Great job!

Cj2i3 said:
ironmanDX said:
Skeeuk said:

prayformojo said:

And rather then listening to said mod you help add more to the pointless shenanigans. Great job!

How? The first question is rhetorical. GT6 isn't out.... He can't have played it. Thus ending the comparison. The second was a reminder to stop...

Read what you want to read I suppose.

ironmanDX said:
Skeeuk said:

prayformojo said:

GT is the better sim? Again, most that play one probably won't play the other.  Forza is a newer IP on a newer brand of console. GT simply has more history. Then there's the bundles!!

Forza is more heavily bundled then GT so your point is irrelevant.  GT ye sis a way better sim it's handling and physics are way above forza's. Forza is a good game however and does some things better then GT.