By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Could Nintendo's VGX Reveal be the premier trailer for Zelda U?

I just hope it's something we havn't seen yet. New Smash/X/Kart/Bayonetta trailer is not going to cut it. I want F-Zero more than anything but thats a longshot.

Around the Network

They're going to show off a game that requires two Wii U gamepads.

superhippy420 said:
I just hope it's something we havn't seen yet. New Smash/X/Kart/Bayonetta trailer is not going to cut it. I want F-Zero more than anything but thats a longshot.

Actually I think it will be just that. 10-20 seconds of new footage for some of the heavy hitters of 2014.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

MohammadBadir said:
It makes sense so Nintendo won't do it.

We can dream....can't we dammit!!

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

carlos710 said:
superhippy420 said:

Actually I think it will be just that. 10-20 seconds of new footage for some of the heavy hitters of 2014.

Nintendo can host a new Nintendo Direct for that. It doesn't make sense for VGX to let Nintendo do that when other game companies will be releasing fresh content that gamers have never seen before.

For Nintendo to go out of their way and promote a "Nintendo" game at an external show outside of E3 means this is big. Not just a simple character reveal for DK or Smash, or new footage of games we have seen before. It'll be something completely new; Zelda or not.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition FC 0025-4434-1221

MSG ME AS YOU ADD.

Around the Network

I hope it is but at the same time I wont be getting my hopes up.

superhippy420 said:

F-Zero? Wave Race shits on F-zero 

'VGX will also feature Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime presenting a new look at an upcoming Wii U game'

NOWHERE does it state it will be a NEW game we don't know about yet. Just a NEW LOOK at an upcoming game. Could be anything.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

The press release says news of an "upcoming" game, not a "new" game. I would bet a tremendous amount of money that it's not going to be Zelda. It's probably just going to be new footage of Bayonetta or something. Maybe the huge reveal of Kranky Kong as a playable character in DKC:TF if they want to get laughed out of the joint.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

thewayofthepath said:
They're going to show off a game that requires two Wii U gamepads.

dont' know if you're joking but they need to do something like this. Keep pushing the gamepad and keep pumping out cutting edge software that uses the gamepad. They can't give up on it