By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - By this time next year how much will each console have sold: Predictions

Xone -9 Million

PS4 -  11 Million

WiiU -7 Million

3ds -  52 Million

PSV - 8 Million

Around the Network
Seece said:

Dude the last thing you'll be doing is laughing.

So he's going to get the last laugh?

Ok, here I go, I may be really off but what the hell.

Wii U - 11.5m
PS4 - 13m
XOne - 10.5m

3DS - 58m
PSV - 10m

PS4: 14m
XB1: 8m
Vita: 8m
WiiU: 6m

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

PS4: 15m
Wii U: 10m
X1: 10m
3DS: 50m
PSV: 10m

I like to play it safe. Give or take a few millions, but I think this will somewhat right. :P

Around the Network
Welfare said:

Zero999 said:

I shouldn't be repeating myself (again)but: check wii u's lineup for 2014.

Look at the N64's lineup for its entire life span, then look at the Gamecube's lineup for its entire lifespan.

What did those end up in total units sold? 32mil and ~22mil. Wii U would need to be really lucky to get within N64 numbers.

the classic excuse of N64 and gamecube, because apparently we still live in the 90's/ early 2k.'s

bananaking21 said:
Zero999 said:

Wii U - 22M

Xone - 9M

Ps4k - 10.5M

3DS - 67M

Vita - 10M

i expect nothing less from you  

"PS4 11.2 million

X1 9.6 million
WiiU 7.8 milliion

3DS 51 million

Vita 9.4 million"

I never expected ANYTHING from you, but wow.

DerNebel said:
Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:

Ok, you know what? Explain it to me. You said that you're interested in discussions, but every time someone asks you about your prediction you become rude and insulting and nothing more.

So now I'm giving you the chance to explain to me how you see the Wii U, a console that has not sold 2 million units the last 11 months and that has just now in the middle of November reached 4 million units (that is, if we take vgchartz numbers, which considering newest reports might very well be overtracked), is in your eyes going to sell 18 million consoles in the next 13 months.

No rude remarks, no personal insults, what I want is an explaination of your reasoning nothing else.

That's it? That is your whole explanation?

If you need more than that, you should go learn what sells hardware.

BlowoverKing said:
Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:

Ok, you know what? Explain it to me. You said that you're interested in discussions, but every time someone asks you about your prediction you become rude and insulting and nothing more.

So now I'm giving you the chance to explain to me how you see the Wii U, a console that has not sold 2 million units the last 11 months and that has just now in the middle of November reached 4 million units (that is, if we take vgchartz numbers, which considering newest reports might very well be overtracked), is in your eyes going to sell 18 million consoles in the next 13 months.

No rude remarks, no personal insults, what I want is an explaination of your reasoning nothing else.

BAHAHAHA, MK8 and Smash are not going to push 17 million next year. That's beyond ignorance, it's plain asinine.

bolded: true. thankfully, wii u has more than 2 games coming next year. who would have guessed? ;)

Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:
Zero999 said:
DerNebel said:

That's it? That is your whole explanation?

If you need more than that, you should go learn what sells hardware.

Yeah... the last thing I need is a lesson about what sells hardware from the guy that expects Nintendo to sell about 5 million Wii Us this December. Seriously your arrogance really doesn't go well with you constantly being wrong.