Nintendo: 583,510
3DS 421,205
WiiU 77,210
Wii 70,428
DS 14,667

Last Week + This Week:
SONY: 1,454,115 + 441,192 = 1,895,307
Nintendo: 583,510 + 704,957 = 1,287,467

SONY wins... and on the next week the gap will get bigger, after that the shortages to SONY will come until march right? Might give Nintendo a chance to compete :P

I think Nintendo has beaten them every year since the DS released worldwide in 2005.

And SONY probably since PS1 to PS2 years...

I doubt it because n64 + gbc would have beaten ps1 at least one year and gc plus gba might have beaten ps2 one year.

Around the Network

Hell no, is this going to be the norm now? I've seen more people employing the same clever tactic. Why didn't you start last week or earlier? And are you aware of the fact that next week will look pretty bad for "Nintendo Brand" in comparison?

Remember how well the PS Vita launched? Remember all the hype? Remember how the 3DS was doomed? Remember how the 3DS was doomed as soon as the Vita came to market? Ah... history. How you repeat.

Mummelmann said:
Hell no, is this going to be the norm now? I've seen more people employing the same clever tactic. Why didn't you start last week or earlier? And are you aware of the fact that next week will look pretty bad for "Nintendo Brand" in comparison?

will be OK, lets see next week

spemanig said:
Remember how well the PS Vita launched? Remember all the hype? Remember how the 3DS was doomed? Remember how the 3DS was doomed as soon as the Vita came to market? Ah... history. How you repeat.

Yeah, this will be exactly the same, just wait for 2014, it's going to be amazing!

Edit; Do you know that the 3DS sold about 13.2 million in the first year, launching in late February? Do you also know that it sold about 14 million in 2012, largely the same when discounting January. Do you also happen to know that the 3DS is currently en route to sell about 14 million for 2013? If the Wii U gets the same massive, incredible "comeback" increases the 3DS did, it will manage to sell insane amounts. Maybe over 3.5 million for 2014!

Around the Network

I have no idea what's going on.

Console brand= Sony wins
Handheld brand= Nintendo wins
/end thread

Sony Wins.
Games wise-
Wipeout/ Motorstorm/ Gran Turismo/ Mod Nation Racers/ Killzone/ Resistance/ MAG/ Warhawk/ Ratchet&Clank/ Uncharted/ MLB/ Hot Shots Golf/ PSASBR/ LBP/ Twisted Metal/ iNFamous/ Sly Cooper/ God Of War/ Socom/ To name the major players.
If Sony can make great follow ups to these heavy hitters, they will be tough to beat come 2014-2015.
Along with almost guaranteed versions of 3rd party titles (which I don't think the Wii-U will have) , I say Playstation Brand will have a very bright lifespan.

Mummelmann said:

Lol why are you so defensive when it comes to Sony? He could have started at anytime this year and most weeks would go to Ninty yet you ask why he didnt start last week? I think you are more Sony fan than PC gamer lol.

phenom08 said:
Mummelmann said:

Lol why are you so defensive when it comes to Sony? He could have started at anytime this year and most weeks would go to Ninty yet you ask why he didnt start last week? I think you are more Sony fan than PC gamer lol.

phenom! You're back! I missed you!

Don't go anywhere.

OT: Why do I care? This is the PS3 all over again only even worse, amazing as it seems.

PS: Since we're asking question; why did you remove your sig with my ludicrous quote? You have the chance to make me look foolish before all the world here.