Forums - Sales Discussion - N-Brand_Vs_S-Brand

Who Will Win 2014?

Sony 229 49.14%

Nintendo 236 50.64%

Total:465
Talal said:
phenom08 said:
Talal said:

And last week the PS4 sold more than the 3DS, Wii U and Wii combined. 

The 3DS is doing a lot better than the PSV and the PS4 will likely do better than the Wii U. No one is destroying the other.

I would debate with you but that would be a waste of time. You are obviously pro Sony since you claim I said something i never said in the first place. He said that, not me, so take the glasses off and look again. Dont try to sound unbias either lol, youre pretty obvious.

We have a Sherlock over here. I responded to you about the 3DS outselling everything Playstation. The other comment was obviously to him not to you...

And lol about the debate part. Every time someone debates with you regarding anything Nintendo you bring the 3DS into it because that's the only area where you can win lol great debating skills dude.

And everytime a Sony fan like yourself debates, they bring up PS4. Because thats all you have lol.  I think you have the wrong person on that 3DS bit though. 

Around the Network
phenom08 said:
Talal said:
phenom08 said:
Talal said:

The 3DS is doing a lot better than the PSV and the PS4 will likely do better than the Wii U. No one is destroying the other.

I would debate with you but that would be a waste of time. You are obviously pro Sony since you claim I said something i never said in the first place. He said that, not me, so take the glasses off and look again. Dont try to sound unbias either lol, youre pretty obvious.

We have a Sherlock over here. I responded to you about the 3DS outselling everything Playstation. The other comment was obviously to him not to you...

And lol about the debate part. Every time someone debates with you regarding anything Nintendo you bring the 3DS into it because that's the only area where you can win lol great debating skills dude.

And everytime a Sony fan like yourself debates, they bring up PS4. Because thats all you have lol.  I think you have the wrong person on that 3DS bit though. 

I can provide evidence of your "debates". I've seen you "debate". Every time they mention the Wii U and the PS4 you transition to the 3DS and say "the 3DS will kick the PS4's ass this holiday season". You can't do the same with me because I recognize that the PSV is a failure and I disagree with the popular belief that the PS4 will dominate. I also don't like Sony exclusively. Nintendo is a close second to Sony for me. So there's that.

Microsoft - 1

Sony - 4

Nintendo - 64

Talal said:
phenom08 said:
Talal said:
phenom08 said:
Talal said:

I can provide evidence of your "debates". I've seen you "debate". Every time they mention the Wii U and the PS4 you transition to the 3DS and say "the 3DS will kick the PS4's ass this holiday season". You can't do the same with me because I recognize that the PSV is a failure and I disagree with the popular belief that the PS4 will dominate. I also don't like Sony exclusively. Nintendo is a close second to Sony for me. So there's that.

3DS is Nintys favorite and same with PS4 and Sony. Theres no need to compare WiiU to PS4. WiiU wont recieve Nintys full support and PS4 will. So why not "star vs. star"?

gentii said:

Nintendo Win

Nintendo 704,957k

Sony  441,192

se  U next week. thx

Sooo you'll start from this week?  what happened last week? Are you going to skip next week too?

Around the Network

These threads are good, I think. We get to mark and identify which people have their epeens tied to the relative sales of hardware produced by large corporations.

Also, those of you who claim that Nintendo fans are far less rabid than Playstation fans? Scroll though this thread once more.

phenom08 said:
Talal said:
phenom08 said:
Talal said:
phenom08 said:
Talal said:

3DS is Nintys favorite and same with PS4 and Sony. Theres no need to compare WiiU to PS4. WiiU wont recieve Nintys full support and PS4 will. So why not "star vs. star"?

Just like there was no need to compare the Wii to the 360 or PS3 (it's not like you do/did that all the time), I suppose. Comparing the Vita to the 3DS is also stupid. Comparing 3DS to the PS4 simply because you know the Wii U is destined to be beaten within reasonable time is just sad. I can't believe how desperate you're getting. I've been an active member for well over 6 years and I've never seen anything remotely as bad as this going on on the site before.

And, once again; get the sig back!

yes !! whith 3DS in Fire Nintendo Will Win

Riachu said:
PlayMatt said:
Metroid33slayer said:
PlayMatt said:
Just reminding about Last Week...:

SONY: 1,454,115
PS4 1,071,807
PS3 176,696
PSV 159,868
PSP 45,744

Nintendo: 583,510
3DS 421,205
WiiU 77,210
Wii 70,428
DS 14,667

Last Week + This Week:
SONY: 1,454,115 + 441,192 = 1,895,307
Nintendo: 583,510 + 704,957 = 1,287,467

SONY wins... and on the next week the gap will get bigger, after that the shortages to SONY will come until march right? Might give Nintendo a chance to compete :P

I think Nintendo has beaten them every year since the DS released worldwide in 2005.

And SONY probably since PS1 to PS2 years...

I think we should just agree that both Sony and Nintendo, as well as Microsoft, are doing well for themselves and not argue about who's going to win this generation.  Besides, it can go in any direction at this point.

Boring!!

This Week

Nintendo = 1.808.571
Sony= 1.661.564

mm nintendo wins again