By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Of course Xbox One can do 1080p, 60fps, you guys are crazy

kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:

every company is moving towards more services , please again no proof got ya. MS also said the same thing... hardly news, nothing he said indicates what you are implying.

They said they were looking into Cross game chat but never said it was coming then said the ram limitations made it impossible, not even teh same thing. Keep grasping.

Yeah they said they were "looking into" cross game chat, now they say they are "lookign into" dlna/mp3's.

MS said they want to leverage content???  They dont have any.  MS dont publish music or movies.

Stop making stuff up. 

You are rubbish at this.

The person making huge assumptions with zero proof, is saying I am rubbish at this. Kaz saying they are going to leverage their services doesn't prove anything explain how it does??/ Every company tries to leverage services, it's 2013... They never said they are looking into DLAN, they said they are determining WHEN it is coming not if it will. He has tweeted since that it is indeed coming in an update. Don't worry, when it comes I'll be the first to bring up this thread.

maybe it will... I guess sony are scared of their own fans too.  Ms does a 180, now sony does a 180.  I mesan they have already pushed multiplayer fees on you with PS4, pushing music fees too would be a bit much in one go I suppose.  Save it for PS5 perhaps. 

Oh please, of course listening to fans is a good thing... Sony is not a charity they didn't PUSh paying for online they had no choice to maintain and make t a better service..  Your backhanded swipe at sony is hilarious after all the anti-consumer BS ms tried, and still puts everything behind a paywall..... I would not put anything past MS at this point.  MS can do no wrong, sony can do no right right?

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:

every company is moving towards more services , please again no proof got ya. MS also said the same thing... hardly news, nothing he said indicates what you are implying.

They said they were looking into Cross game chat but never said it was coming then said the ram limitations made it impossible, not even teh same thing. Keep grasping.

Yeah they said they were "looking into" cross game chat, now they say they are "lookign into" dlna/mp3's.

MS said they want to leverage content???  They dont have any.  MS dont publish music or movies.

Stop making stuff up. 

You are rubbish at this.

The person making huge assumptions with zero proof, is saying I am rubbish at this. Kaz saying they are going to leverage their services doesn't prove anything explain how it does??/ Every company tries to leverage services, it's 2013... They never said they are looking into DLAN, they said they are determining WHEN it is coming not if it will. He has tweeted since that it is indeed coming in an update. Don't worry, when it comes I'll be the first to bring up this thread.

maybe it will... I guess sony are scared of their own fans too.  Ms does a 180, now sony does a 180.  I mesan they have already pushed multiplayer fees on you with PS4, pushing music fees too would be a bit much in one go I suppose.  Save it for PS5 perhaps. 

Sony doing a 180? Didn't Sony create DLNA and was it not in the PS3? What are you going on about?

kirby007 said:
justinian said:
It is simple really. Until it does 1080@60 PS4 fans have every right to question if it can. You or no one else is going to change that.

Personally I am sure it can but facts are facts. Evidence is evidence.

In any respectable criminal court of law what you CAN do is irrelevant. It is what you did do.

ehm?... forza ?

Forza's graphics are disappointing so it kind of proves the point.

kowenicki said:
the-pi-guy said:
kowenicki said:

Stop making stuff up. 

You are rubbish at this.

The difference is that they can do MP3s/dlna.  There's no RAM limitation for those and they already promised someone that the feature was coming.  So, you should stop making stuff up if you want others too.  

I'm not making anything up. I am stating the current state of play perfectly.

Dont mind me... I'm just playing with this alt and waiting for him to trip himself up...

What are you talking about this is now trolling... Does it make you feel better to try to be condescending to people?? You already are tripping up, don''t be made because you know you are wrong and grasping at straws.

PS: How is this guy not banned?

Of course it can...On unambitious games.

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Panicnausia said:
endimion said:
Panicnausia said:
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
selnor1983 said:
Ryse best launch game visuals. Thats good enough for me. QB looks awesome and Im sure Halo 5 will to.

I prefer to have a media device nowadays anyway over mainly a games console.

No ryse isn't, the fact that KZ looks as good or getter and is pushing 30-40% more pixels and is a lot more open and has way more going on only undeerscores the limits x1 has reaching said visuals. Not to mention FPS that dips in the low 20's.

PS4 also is a media device and a better game system, and people will agree once sales numbers slowly trickle out.

Thats subjective, some independent reviewers say ryse looks the best others say KZ. 

If the PS4 cant handle dlna or use external HDD's then it isnt a serious media device.  Try arguing that it is on AV forums... they will laugh at you.  Ps3 was a trojan for Blu ray, PS4 is a trojan for Sony subscription services.  I'm not sure why people are surprised wit this as Kaz has ben saying for the last two years they need to leverage their content somehow.  Now you know how.

Grasping at straws, sony is adding these in, they focused on gaming features out of the gate..please. Everything you said is BS basically. They already confimed this is all getting added. How will you spin it then? Ps4 will be a betetr game machine and a robust media device, just like PS3 was.

I am often on nthe av forums.. anyone with slight intelligence knows more features get added after launch (LIke these) just like MS doesnt have streaming, and numerous other features, Sony focused on other things., it's coming destroying your wntire argument.

X1 is a trojan horse for anti-consukmer practices, DRM and paywalls...See teo can play this childish game. Blu-ray the now standard HD disc media was a trojan horse LMAO.

to bold I agree and I would add the windows media player extender.... makes it the ultimate gaming machine for any AVS enthusiat with HTPC.... and on that fact alone PS and anybody else will never compete with the XB.... the 360 sold millions of console on that fact alone in the AVS market in the recent years... it makes it the perfect cable box replacement for someone with a multi channel Tuner on their PC plus easy access in a clean presentation for all their media content stored on the HTPC or other storage/server/NAS.... and apparently it is working great with kinect on the xbox one.... I have seen nothing comparable on any other console or even TV box such as roku or apple TV....

but guys that's not really the subject here...

Is this a joke? X1 doesnt even support media centre extender and it was hrrendous on PS3.. PS3 was a vastly superior media device and was used more for media (PS3 is #1 for netflix as an example and hgad bluray.) You are totally mis-informed. Ps3's media abilites were vastly superior to 360, 360 didn't work with barely any formats.

Also as said the PS4 can handle DLNA it was just not ready for laynch. The ps3 sold more due to its media ability then 360 ever did.

You have not used many media boxes if you think x1 even competes with the better media boxes out there.

LOL if you say so...

netflix as a measure of media capabilities for AVS enthusiast... first it's like listening to radio and pretend it is some bad ass Hi-Fi quality control.... second an AVS enthusiast doesn't have like half a dozen devices that are netflix capable.... and third I did say HTPC.... like anybody with an HTPC gives two rats ass about the BR drive of the PS3 and beside if they are AVS enthusiast and still want a BR player  they don't use the BR player of the PS3 as their main one....

and XB1 does work with HTPC not through WMCE but you do have the option to set up a media center PC and it works... do your research

and bold might be true amongst regular media consumer but certainly not among AVS enthusiast and by far far far far.....

but if you say so...

kowenicki said:
Figgycal said:
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:

Stop making stuff up. 

You are rubbish at this.

Sony doing a 180? Didn't Sony create DLNA and was it not in the PS3? What are you going on about?

whats that got to do with it?

they had no intention of putting it in the ps4, if they put it in then thats a 180. 

Its the gen of 180's

fanboys on forums have to be obeyed!

Proof?? Oh more baseless speculation got ya.

kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
kowenicki said:
the-pi-guy said:
kowenicki said:

Stop making stuff up. 

You are rubbish at this.

The difference is that they can do MP3s/dlna.  There's no RAM limitation for those and they already promised someone that the feature was coming.  So, you should stop making stuff up if you want others too.  

I'm not making anything up. I am stating the current state of play perfectly.

Dont mind me... I'm just playing with this alt and waiting for him to trip himself up...

What are you talking about this is now trolling... Does it make you feel better to try to be condescending to people?? You already are tripping up, don''t be made because you know you are wrong and grasping at straws.

PS: How is this guy not banned?

You joined yesterday and have been posting aggressivley anti ms stuff all day.  your style is very familiar.

I staed the state of play with dlna 100% correctly, om sorry if that uposets you.  But until its clarified that is where we are.

You said the PS4 is a better media device.  thats 100% wrong.

Post where I said it was a better media device??/ Right now it isn't, it will be as good soon. Again, more fud. Concentrate on Games first media second,the way it should be.

endimion said:
Panicnausia said:
endimion said:

to bold I agree and I would add the windows media player extender.... makes it the ultimate gaming machine for any AVS enthusiat with HTPC.... and on that fact alone PS and anybody else will never compete with the XB.... the 360 sold millions of console on that fact alone in the AVS market in the recent years... it makes it the perfect cable box replacement for someone with a multi channel Tuner on their PC plus easy access in a clean presentation for all their media content stored on the HTPC or other storage/server/NAS.... and apparently it is working great with kinect on the xbox one.... I have seen nothing comparable on any other console or even TV box such as roku or apple TV....

but guys that's not really the subject here...

Is this a joke? X1 doesnt even support media centre extender and it was hrrendous on PS3.. PS3 was a vastly superior media device and was used more for media (PS3 is #1 for netflix as an example and hgad bluray.) You are totally mis-informed. Ps3's media abilites were vastly superior to 360, 360 didn't work with barely any formats.

Also as said the PS4 can handle DLNA it was just not ready for laynch. The ps3 sold more due to its media ability then 360 ever did.

You have not used many media boxes if you think x1 even competes with the better media boxes out there.

LOL if you say so...

netflix as a measure of media capabilities for AVS enthusiast... first it's like listening to radio and pretend it is some bad ass Hi-Fi quality control.... second an AVS enthusiast doesn't have like half a dozen devices that are netflix capable.... and third I did say HTPC.... like anybody with an HTPC gives two rats ass about the BR drive of the PS3 and beside if they are AVS enthusiast and still want a BR player  they don't use the BR player of the PS3 as their main one....

and XB1 does work with HTPC not through WMCE but you do have the option to set up a media center PC and it works... do your research

and bold might be true amongst regular media consumer but certainly not among AVS enthusiast and by far far far far.....

but if you say so...

Proof?

I had both, no one who does media thinks 360 was better then PS3, again 360 could barely even stream HD movies. Again, go to the av forums I am sure then need a laugh today. Ps3 was vastly superior to 360 streaming media.

kowenicki said:
Figgycal said:
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:
kowenicki said:
Panicnausia said:

Stop making stuff up. 

You are rubbish at this.

whats that got to do with it?

they had no intention of putting it in the ps4, if they put it in then thats a 180. 

Its the gen of 180's

fanboys on forums have to be obeyed!

Sony: "We didn't really think about MP3 or DLNA. We always thought that we're going to do that eventually - we've been doing it with all the [PlayStation] products. So it caught us off guard."

That hardly sounds like they had no intention of putting it in the PS4. And even if you do see it as a 180 (despite the fact that support was planned for the future) it is in no way commensurate to what Microsoft tried to do and their 180.