By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WiiU did what Wii never could!!!

Mummelmann said:
phenom08 said:
49% Is close enough and since Ninty could careless what a bunch of posters say...in their eyes they did achieve market domination with DS and Wii. Now with WiiU and 3DS should also do the same.

That seems very likely at this point.

Nintendomination!

I know 3DS and WiiU > Xbox One, PS4, and Vita.

Around the Network

i remeber all them posts of old claiming when will wii take 50% market share, oh they were so vocal due to sales and not games look how things have turned around :)

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

phenom08 said:
Mummelmann said:
phenom08 said:
49% Is close enough and since Ninty could careless what a bunch of posters say...in their eyes they did achieve market domination with DS and Wii. Now with WiiU and 3DS should also do the same.

Nintendomination!

Oh, snap. I forgot, we're combining handhelds and home consoles to inflate numbers now. This is truly, incredibly sad. The worst part it; you're not the only one doing it.

Mummelmann said:
phenom08 said:
Mummelmann said:
phenom08 said:

Nintendomination!

Oh, snap. I forgot, we're combining handhelds and home consoles to inflate numbers now. This is truly, incredibly sad. The worst part it; you're not the only one doing it.

How am I inflating sales? Those are the actual figures of the 8th gen systems. Maybe you just wish your favorite company was on top lol.

phenom08 said:
Mummelmann said:
phenom08 said:
Mummelmann said:
phenom08 said:

Nintendomination!

How am I inflating sales? Those are the actual figures of the 8th gen systems. Maybe you just wish your favorite company was on top lol.

3DS aint going above 100m this gen, gonna average 15m a year tops.

XB1/PS4/Vita (220m~) > 3DS/WiiU (130m)~

No contest.

Around the Network

Pff the WiiU had 100% marketshare a few weeks ago, now it's dropping like a rock. The Wii U is dooooomed.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Seece said:
phenom08 said:
Mummelmann said:
phenom08 said:
Mummelmann said:
phenom08 said:

Nintendomination!

No contest.

Lol no.

Seece said:
phenom08 said:
Mummelmann said:
phenom08 said:
Mummelmann said:
phenom08 said:

Nintendomination!

No contest.

15m a year X ATLEAST 7 years = 100m

MohammadBadir said:
Seece said:
phenom08 said:
Mummelmann said:

No contest.

Yeah because DS was doing in its 7th year what it was doing in its 3rd.

The console pretty much flatlined in 2011 when 3DS arrived. (which was 7 years after DS debut)

Seece said:
MohammadBadir said:
Seece said:
phenom08 said:
Mummelmann said:

No contest.

Yeah because DS was doing in its 7th year what it was doing in its 3rd.

The console pretty much flatlined in 2011 when 3DS arrived. (which was 7 years after DS debut)

you're the one who said "average 15m a year" :P