By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Of all the Nintendo games you´ve ever played, which is the very best one?

It's a tossup between Mario 3 and A Link To The Past for my fav games of all time, so I gotta go with either one of them.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

I think the best game from Nintendo that I have ever played has yet to come.

For games to date, I would say Super Mario 3D World on Wii U which just released. I love me some Zelda as personal favorite gaming series, but there isn't anything quite like playing a Mario Galaxy quality game together with family and that is unique to Super Mario 3D World.

It has to be Super Mario World on SNES.

2D platforming perfected

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Super Mario world and Mario kart 64

Wii Music

Around the Network

Kid Icarus, Zelda, Zelda 2, and SMB3 are my favorites from the NES...
DKC2 and DKC3 are my favorite titles from the SNES...
Great platformong and great soundtracks...
Mario RPG is also splendid...
SM64, MK63, and OoT from the N64 for reasons that we've gone over enough times...
From the GameCube, Metroid Prime, F-Zero GX, and Eternal Darkness; we all know why people love these games...
On Wii: Xenoblade...
On Wii U: Pikmin 3, though I imagine that will change once I play SM3DW...
I'll do handhelds in another post...

Have a nice day...

OOT or Super Mario 64. Though technically that could change to 3D World. I'll have to see whenever I get my copy.

Nintendo Wii by generations...

1. Wii

2. Wii U

3. Wii O U

Predictions made by gamers concerning the current Nintendo line up of games.

Pikmen 3= Little Bump to nothing. (Got Little Bump)

Wind Waker HD= Won't sell anything (The explosion happened here and at one time 4 Wii U games was in the Amazon top 100)

Super Mario 3D World= Won't help at all looks cheap. (Currently the most sought after Wii U game and continuing the Wii U increase.)

brendude13 said:
Pokemon Heart Gold!

In terms of Quality remakes!!! Yes! HeartGold>>>>WW HD/FFX+FFX2/OoT 3D/etc. Gamefreak is very good at their job! I hope pokemon Z will be as good, rumors are its in a new region, that'll be the first time in a series if true!

axumblade said:
tbone51 said:
Super Mario RPG Legend of the 7 Stars is my favorite game of all time

What this guy said...

It was one of the most fun experiences I had as a kid. 

people think Square Enix trolls Sony fans? Im still waiting for Mallow+Geno to appear in a game lol

Super Smash bros Melee for console game and Pokemon Diamond on handhelds.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!