By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona 5 announced for PS3, releases Winter 2014

Acevil said:
UltimateUnknown said:
Wait WTF? There was a Tales PS3. I learn something new everyday.

Um
Tales of Vesperia (JPN) (Best out of all of the ones listed)
Tales of Graces F (Kind of boring)
Tales of Xillia (Really good, but slow start)
Tales of Xillia 2 (Coming soon) (Haven't played). 

He means a stylized console

Around the Network

I can't wait to see the new MC..or MCs! An optional female/male character like P3P would be ace. Hell I can't wait to see everything @_@

Sal.Paradise said:

I can't wait to see the new MC..or MCs! An optional female/male character like P3P would be ace. Hell I can't wait to see everything @_@

Homosexual relationships.

...Do it Atlus.

brendude13 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

...Do it Atlus.

Yep, it's about time tbh. And I wanna see a grown up Kanji dancing in the background of one of the gay clubs you can go to :p 

Sal.Paradise said:
brendude13 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

...Do it Atlus.

Yep, it's about time tbh. And I wanna see a grown up Kanji dancing in the background of one of the gay clubs you can go to :p 

This may sound weird, but the moment I saw Kanji in the Marilyn Monreo outfit, I knew I must own Persona 4.

Must !

Around the Network
brendude13 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

...Do it Atlus.

THIS^

The Kanji Social Link was so damn close to one they might has well gone for it. Its not like it would be the first time the series introduced a gay relationship. P2 allowed you to be in one.

I do think they should go ahead and do Male/Female version of Protaganist to appease everyone. They are silent protaganists anyway. I magine it could get dicey with who is compatible with who etc. No one wants a DA2 where everyone is inexplicably bisexual.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

orniletter said:
Sal.Paradise said:
brendude13 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

...Do it Atlus.

This may sound weird, but the moment I saw Kanji in the Marilyn Monreo outfit, I knew I must own Persona 4.

Must !

Hehe, I'm all about daddy Dojima personally 

orniletter said:
Sal.Paradise said:
brendude13 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

...Do it Atlus.

Must !

Teddie's Alice was the BEST tho :P

and let us not forget.....

The KING's GAME!!!!

Greatness Awaits

Sal.Paradise said:
orniletter said:
Sal.Paradise said:
brendude13 said:
Sal.Paradise said:

...Do it Atlus.

Must !

Hehe, I'm all about daddy Dojima personally 

He was definitely a F.I.L.F.

Imagine how interesting P4 would have been with having a relationship with ADACHI  ?!?!! :-o

That would have made for quite the twist in Golden. I personally kinda imagined it could go that way, just like quite a few of the MILFs on the block had some risque relations with main character. I don't know if everyone knows about this but later in the game when you are in the other city, there is a moment where you can flirt with this Cop, who turns you down only because he was closeted. I found that super satisfying lol. Kanji's SL was still closest I could get from the game to HMR. When his mom told me how obssessed he was with me, and couldn't stop talking about "Sensei", and when he came to my room at MAX........ I knew that we were meant to be :)

Greatness Awaits

JayWood2010 said:

Do you all think they will be adding remote play to Persona 5 so we can play on the Vita as well? Im sitting at Bestbuy's checkout to get the vita but it wasnt announced for it :(

I still want Tearaway, P3, and P4 for it though. P4 is one of my all time favs and i never played P3.

EDIT: I bought a Vita

Awesome man! Persona 4 the golden is an excellent game. I love the little online feature they use in it. I'm about 2 hours into tearway and loving it so far. 

OT persona 5! Hype.