By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SmashRadar: All four control schemes reviewed and rated

Edouble24 said:
Glad I still have 4 wavebirds ready for Brawl.

lucky, I have to go out and get a few classic controllers, two of my gamecube controllers dont work anymroe. 4 years of constant wear. :(

PSN ID: Sol_Protege     Wii:154209933064989 

Around the Network

i think they are being a bit harsh on the wiimote/nunchuck setup. either that or they are complete noobs at playing the wii cause other that 1 and 2 (and taunts are pretty much meaningless) all the buttons are easy for me to use.

This is actually the only publication so far I've seen that have hated the Wii mote controls so aggressively.

@DMeisterJ - Steer clear then.

Phoenix_34 said:
Edouble24 said:
Glad I still have 4 wavebirds ready for Brawl.

lucky, I have to go out and get a few classic controllers, two of my gamecube controllers dont work anymroe. 4 years of constant wear. :(

I have 5 Fully Functioning Wavebirds, and 1 Regular one.

But 2 wavebirds are Missing the Battery Covers and thumbpads (ouch) I'm gonna go down to GameStop soon and see If I can Find any. I saw a bunch of regular ones2 weeks ago... I should've looked then.. If not, it may seem ghetto, but I'm gonna see if they have any battery covers or other parts I can buy.

The Wiimote/nunchuck is probably more responsive than my 3rd party GC controllers that decide NOT to go up when I press up 1/30 times or so.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Oh yeah, and 1 last question:

(Don't say madcatz... that deserves banning...) Does Nyko (or anyone of their quality) make any Wireless controllers? (Maybe With Rumble?)

PLEASE ANSWER!

i was always gonna use the cubes controller

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Good. I don't want to buy a gc controller. I sold all 4 of my wavebirds and it sounds like the classic is just as good. yay for me.

@L.C.E.C.
Why is MadCatz not good?

Back On Topic:
I'm getting many mixed views on the wiimote+nunchuk controll scheme...
X-Play said it was better then they originally expected. Not as good as CubeController, but still pretty good. Everyone else says it's horrible!!! I guess I'll find out March 9th!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

i hope i can find mine so i dont have to buy one

gamertag Brainteeth

psn Brainteeth

ios Brainteeth

Nintendo Network Brainteeth

Instagram Brainteeth