By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One in stock (Amazon)

coolguy said:
Well the ps4 sold out on amazon faster then x1

Which one was supplied in higher volume?



Around the Network

I'm not sure which had more supply but I will say that the PS4's sold out within 15 minutes. I barely posted my thread and they were gone but there are still Xbones posted from an hour ago. It's a hard call but would anyone really be shocked if the Xbone ran out of steam faster than the PS4. Microsoft also put out that weird "50 million hours were spent making this console" stat which screams that their sales are significantly lower than the PS4's.



Well Xbox One is sold out again. It didn't sell out as quickly as PS4 but only being up for a few hours shows plenty of demand still, just not as much as PS4.

^^Fail. 



The X1 is still in stock while I speak, the PS4 sold out in less than 20 minutes. X1 has been on the market for hours (this last batch).



Ainars.108 said:

The X1 is still in stock while I speak, the PS4 sold out in less than 20 minutes. X1 has been on the market for hours (this last batch).

No it's not.



Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Well Xbox One is sold out again. It didn't sell out as quickly as PS4 but only being up for a few hours shows plenty of demand still, just not as much as PS4.

XBONE never sold out my friend.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CMQTVUA/?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=zoolertcom-20

Also I've confirmed that there are still over 100 in stock at a minimum. Could be 1,000+, I don't know that. All I can get is 100+ confirmation.



Ainars.108 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Well Xbox One is sold out again. It didn't sell out as quickly as PS4 but only being up for a few hours shows plenty of demand still, just not as much as PS4.

XBONE never sold out my friend.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CMQTVUA/?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=zoolertcom-20

Yeah I just failed I was looking at the Day One edition lol. 



superhippy420 said:
I'm not sure which had more supply but I will say that the PS4's sold out within 15 minutes. I barely posted my thread and they were gone but there are still Xbones posted from an hour ago. It's a hard call but would anyone really be shocked if the Xbone ran out of steam faster than the PS4. Microsoft also put out that weird "50 million hours were spent making this console" stat which screams that their sales aresignificantly lower than the PS4's.

I'm laughing at your ridiculous comment about 50 millions hours and what you completly randomly "extrapolled" from that, it totaly shows how biased you are and the level of credibility of your posts :)



Imaginedvl said:
superhippy420 said:
I'm not sure which had more supply but I will say that the PS4's sold out within 15 minutes. I barely posted my thread and they were gone but there are still Xbones posted from an hour ago. It's a hard call but would anyone really be shocked if the Xbone ran out of steam faster than the PS4. Microsoft also put out that weird "50 million hours were spent making this console" stat which screams that their sales aresignificantly lower than the PS4's.

I'm laughing at your ridiculous comment about 50 millions hours and what you completly randomly "extrapolled" from that, it totaly shows how biased you are and the level of credibility of your posts :)

I was also intrigued at how he correlated that.



Pretty sad people are sitting in a thread about XB1 stock and trying to if it is a success or fail or not by how quick it sells out.

Go out and get some fresh air.