By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One in stock (Amazon)

Madword said:
ironmanDX said:
Madword said:
ktay95 said:
In Australia you can still easily get them. Seriously MS couldnt have provided that many consoles. PS4 is sold out until next year. I kinda feel like Sony must be playing the artificial demand card here because I cant see why MS would have consoles available after day 1 but Sony sold out until next year weeks ago

Yeah when i heard the Press Release about "We expect to sell out of stock in the next few weeks in Australia"... it sounds like ... we're not going to sell out.

What...... It doesn't sound like that at all. It's like some of you don't even read what you type.

It's insane the amount of places that have sold out, only to be restocked. Yield issues and supply constrains indeed

I can read perfectly well thanks.

Don't believe all of the PR that companies sprout. Also you might notice I never said anything about Yeild issues... perhaps it's you who need to read what you type. Ha.

I don't believe everything, I also never said I believed it and never implied that the yield issues and supply constrains were your comment, they're related to rumours. You read.

Your translation was terrible. It's nearly the opposite in fact. How you even come to that conclusion is astounding.

Around the Network
John2290 said:
I'd reckon MS are paying VGCharts and other sites to fix the sales rates, Go look at the software sales section, PS4 games are all N/A While Xbox is at top of the list. MS really are malicious :( And shame on you VGcharts,

If you knew about VGCharts you would know that after a certain spot on sales you have to be a pro member to see. Don't be ignorant.

jlmurph2 said:
John2290 said:
I'd reckon MS are paying VGCharts and other sites to fix the sales rates, Go look at the software sales section, PS4 games are all N/A While Xbox is at top of the list. MS really are malicious :( And shame on you VGcharts,

If you knew about VGCharts you would know that after a certain spot on sales you have to be a pro member to see. Don't be ignorant.

He only has 11 posts dude!

ironmanDX said:
jlmurph2 said:
John2290 said:

He only has 11 posts dude!

Yeah and i bet all of em say MS is paying VGCharts

You can see stock and history here http://www.zoolert.com/videoconsoles/xbox-one-console/trackers/

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network
John2290 said:

How much did you sell out for VGcharts? 10...20...grand?

You won't last long.

lol wut

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

John2290 said:
Nsanity said:
John2290 said:

How much did you sell out for VGcharts? 10...20...grand?

You won't last long.

I managed to last long enough, five years strong baby, in yo face.  Sorry to see you didn't last very long. 

Oh, feels so, so good to get that off my shoulders. There wasn't a night that went by that I didn't think about this comment.

That necrobumb burn :) (sadly its unlikely that a banned person ever see's it)

In the grand scheme of things, nothing lasts very long. Where are nothing but a blink of the eye on the face of eternity.

Twitter: @d21lewis

Eh, some bumps I get. This one? I don't see the fun in taunting permabanned members.