By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just Got Back From The Gamestop Xbox One Midnight Release

blightedpersona said:
Wait, wait, doesn't the special edition 3ds xl come with a digital copy of LoZ:ALBW? Why do you have a retail case?

I am both a collector and a gamer, meaning i don't care for digital downloads so my hobby is at times more pricey :( 

Around the Network

Awwww the precious troll purchases! I did this once! The day MW3 came out I picked up Battlefield 3 and everyone I knew in the crowd was like "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man!"

Kaz done the same thing

How many people were lined up for Tearaway?

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Nice!!

Around the Network
F0X said:

How many people were lined up for Tearaway?

To be honest all i saw were people for the Xbox One. I for 1 had both Tearaway and Mario Party preordered yet i didn't get a copy of either tonight and didn't think to ask untill i was half way home sadly. Oh well theres always tomorrow.

The employees must have been confused lol

I did the exact same thing! I won a free T-Shirt answering Xbox related trivia questions and helped two other people win won too! (My question: what are the big four Xbox franchises--the other two were which console generation are we in and which console originally had Panzer Dragoon).

They had a two lines--one for Nintendo releases and a much longer line for the Xbox Ones. I got mine. The funny thing is, I paid for my games in full at 1030pm. When I picked up my games at Midnight, the lady didn't even scan my receipt. She just looked at it and gave me my games. I'm like 99% positive that if I go there tomorrow with my games, she'll give me two more copies! Should I try it or should I just hold what I've got?

*edit* My power up rewards profile says I  bought them.  Guess it won't work....but I swear she didn't scan them.  I'm gonna give it a try, anyway!

Haha nice. How did the people serving you react?

padib said:

You'll be too busy playing the games tomorrow ;)

Saving Zelda for when I go to work.  Playing Mario right.......NOW!