By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - An example of Class and Classless from your console manufacters

http://kotaku.com/not-so-classy-1469311077

Last week:

Congratulations to on their North American launch cc

This week:

Around the Network

Wait, your trying to say MS is a classy org?

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

I rescind my comment.

bigjon said:
Wait, your trying to say MS is a classy org?

Compared to Sony over the past 4-5 months they have been. Sony reps have been acting like fucking children. It's embarrasing.

Tonight's show was brought to you by "Select Memory Syndrome."

Around the Network

Classy thread too

Wow. Lol. Stupid. Desperate.

First thoughts that came to mind.

Sony should really have returned the favour, regardless of competition. Being fixated on bashing their competitor to promote their console is just not a very classy thing to do, especially when they congratulated you in the first place. Major Nelson guy seems like a nice gentleman after all.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

I tell you why: The Xbox One fails, Bill Gates says "Oh, well..." and go back to eat his unicorn pie with Triceratops side dish and extraterrestrial being fried wings.

The PS4 fails and Sony is shut down, Andrew White goes sell tacos on the street corner.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

allblue said:
Sony should really have returned the favour, regardless of competition. Being fixated on bashing their competitor to promote their console is just not a very classy thing to do, especially when they congratulated you in the first place. Major Nelson guy seems like a nice gentleman after all.

So wait, you expect sony to stop highlightening the difference and stop promoting their product just because their competition launched?

Thats just silly