By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The OFFICIAL 2014 NBA Thread! December 22 update: BACK BY REQUEST

Reserving a spot. Will update next week.

Around the Network

I want in too!

Well my season is possibly over since Derrick Rose injured his right knee and could be an ACL injury like he suffered on his left knee. How can someone injure himself while turning is beyond me.

tiffac said:
Well my season is possibly over since Derrick Rose injured his right knee and could be an ACL injury like he suffered on his left knee. How can someone injure himself while turning is beyond me.

It's tough for us Bulls fans.

gooch_destroyer said:
tiffac said:

I know man, he is out for the season with a torn medial meniscus. Not worse than ACL but it still needs surgery.

Around the Network
tiffac said:
gooch_destroyer said:
tiffac said:

I know man, he is out for the season with a torn medial meniscus. Not worse than ACL but it still needs surgery.

He's always hurt, though.

gooch_destroyer said:
tiffac said:
gooch_destroyer said:
tiffac said:

He's always hurt, though.

He actually only started getting injured during the year he suffered his ACL. I dunno, this just sucks. I feel bad for the kid.

November 25th Update

• Derrick Rose out for the season with a torn miniscus, Clippers blow out Bulls by 35+ points
  • The Lakers are back at .500 after a blowout win vs the Kings
  • The Nets and Knicks have both lost 5 straight
  • The Pacers and Spurs share the best NBA record at 12-1

Keep signing up for the Playoff Prediction bracket!!!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

D.Rose

Damn, that Atlantic Division is on fire! The whole division is at 0.315 xD

BTW. That Tony Allen facekick looks to me like the classic football defensive rule, that "the ball can go pass me, but the player - never"

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

These injuries to Rose and Marc gasol may screw up my predictions.. actually the Gasol injury may hurt them more. In the East there is not much competition anyway so even without Rose i think the bulls could finish at #3rd

The grizzlies don't have a lot of depth and Gasol was perhaps their most important player, if he is out for an extended period of time they may as well tank the season. They ain't doing nothing without him in the west.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"