By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW & SW up! 16th November 2013! PS4 is here!

Kinneas14 said:
Few questions:
Are the japanese Vita's numbers due to the launch of VitaTV?
Isn't it a totally different device?
Why is VGChartz considering the sales together?

It plays vita games.  It is a vita without a display

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

Wow great ps4 debut
Wii and Wii U boost
3ds usual great sales
Vita tv really helped the vita
All hardware got a boost even the old ds
This might be one of the greatest weeks for video games in a while

Where is the guy who said Vita sales will be greatly boosted due to remote play....

Bring him/them here, all of them

Vita Sales are doing great in Europe, We wont kno if Vita sales got boosted by remote play in Europe.
US needs to boost them Sales up for it. Tearaway is the highest rated game for Sony this holiday! Also where is this at in the US?

platformmaster918 said:
Kinneas14 said:
Few questions:

it seems quite a stretch to me.

platformmaster918 said:
Kinneas14 said:
Few questions:

It makes very little sense for the Vita TV to affect this chart.

Around the Network
pezus said:
oniyide said:
were people really expecting 100k or more for Wii U? When? what weeks. The only time i see that is black friday deals and Mario. But then again Vita is above it and i never thought i would see that.

Yes. Or at least most people that predicted in the 10 week countdown thread (this week is week 3):

rofl that zero999 prediction

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

This week Vita makes me smile :) Let's hope it can keep this momentum this the end of the year and come 2014 retain at least a bit of it, so that the bottom weekly sales are higher than they were this year.

PS4 beasting :) Next week XO will be on top, but the following week PS4 launches in Europe and that will end XO's short reign :P

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
This week Vita makes me smile :) Let's hope it can keep this momentum this the end of the year and come 2014 retain at least a bit of it, so that the bottom weekly sales are higher than they were this year.

PS4 beasting :) Next week XO will be on top, but the following week PS4 launches in Europe and that will end XO's short reign :P

Vita sales wontbgo down to those levels, its holiday now. Lowest week possible now WW is 80k and that wont happen, it will however drop hard next week imo, i say 110k-120k. Vita needs to do a little over 200k per week to be YoY.

Next gen will dominate and so will 3DS this christmas easily

Damn sales... the launch of a new generation is always exciting! Here's hoping Wii U could catch up a bit :( Mario 3D World is our last hope!

PS3 and Vita get much needed love as PS4 Leads The New gen to Victory.