By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - If I made any NBA thread, would anybody discuss? UPDATE - Official thread open!

CLICK HERE to go to the Official Vgchartz Nba 2013 thread! I'm doing some playoff prediction brackets as well as updated scores daily (in progress) DISCUSS AWAY!!! :D

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

No. I rather discuss why I wouldn't discuss on an NBA thread.

j/k . I haven't watched that much NBA this year, But thanks, this thread made me remember that I have to renew my NBA league pass :o

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

I didn't know anyone watched the NBA until the games started to become important.

Also, in all honesty, the "star gathering" started by the Heat has made me more than a bit apathetic toward the NBA.

I like the Chicago Bulls.

Anthony Davis GOAT

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I am a huge basketball and NBA fan. I went to an NCAA Division 1 basketball and football game and an NBA game live all 3 in the past 6 days.

Toronto Raptors don't really induce much passion in me. I have enjoyed watching Spurs games in the last couple of years though.

outlawauron said:
Anthony Davis GOAT

Dude! It's not nice to call him names just because of his unibrow :P

Gotta love da NBA I'm so happy Gortat moved from Phoenix to Washington. On one hand he won't win a thing there (I was hoping they'd take him to OKC or Pelikans to fight for something), but now I can at least watch games of my homeboy at bearable hours We come from the same 'hood, played football and basketball in the same pitch

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Scisca said:
outlawauron said:
Anthony Davis GOAT

Dude! It's not nice to call him names just because of his unibrow :P

Gotta love da NBA I'm so happy Gortat moved from Phoenix to Washington. On one hand he won't win a thing there (I was hoping they'd take him to OKC or Pelikans to fight for something), but now I can at least watch games of my homeboy at bearable hours We come from the same 'hood, played football and basketball in the same pitch

He does resemble a goat xD

I'm going to ask a mod to create an official thread. Could be fun!

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Smeags has done some in the past and they have done alright. You should just do it.

I guess I would be a Bulls fan, since my Supersonics are no more. But as long as they have Rose on their team I hate them. Plus they are not doing that bad, so...