By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - If I made any NBA thread, would anybody discuss? UPDATE - Official thread open!

I was born in Chicago so I'm always going to be a Bulls fan. There was a time when I was ashamed to admit that.

Around the Network

San Antonio Spurs fan here although I don't usually watch until the playoffs or the games are really important.

I would be interested. Love the NBA. However watching the playoffs is when things get really interesting and i don t have time to watch it every night.

Hell yeah Rockets fan here! I've got NBA League pass so I can watch every game.

Lots of top teams this year

gooch_destroyer said:
I like the Chicago Bulls.
d21lewis said:
I was born in Chicago so I'm always going to be a Bulls fan. There was a time when I was ashamed to admit that.

Fellow Bulls fans :D

Around the Network
tiffac said:
gooch_destroyer said:
d21lewis said:

Fellow Bulls fans :D

Yo!

I made a thread with a poll at the beginning of the pre season that no one posted in. Anyway this season is not going to be very interesting since I'm pretty sure that the Heat will three peat. But overall from top to bottom the West is a lot more talented then the East.

gooch_destroyer said:

cheers

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

I'm a big fan of basketball and follow it pretty closely.

I would be interested as well. Lakers fan here. A 5-7 start without Kobe doesnt seem bad to me. Plus i dont see them winning it either like another poster somewhere above me said I see the Heat three-peating.