Is that woman tiny or are you huge?

See the username.

Around the Network
TallSilhouette said:
Mummelmann said:

Is that woman tiny or are you huge?

See the username.

I deserve a punch to the face...

How tall are you? The guy on her opposite side must also be tall then.

COKTOE said:

I used to go on spells where I was a lazy hobo, and would let my beard grow out. Often. This is a from a few years ago (2011), but it's the last time I let my facial hair get like this. At around 3am and pretty cut with booze/pot. Ha. Some fetishists liked it, but most people didn't, so I stopped doing it. Enjoy!

It looks like Chinese food puts hair on your face.

This topic was necrobumped so why not.  I've posted myself before so...

This was two years ago.  I'm the cute one. 

LivingMetal said:
COKTOE said:

I used to go on spells where I was a lazy hobo, and would let my beard grow out. Often. This is a from a few years ago (2011), but it's the last time I let my facial hair get like this. At around 3am and pretty cut with booze/pot. Ha. Some fetishists liked it, but most people didn't, so I stopped doing it. Enjoy!

It looks like Chinese food puts hair on your face.

:) Maybe it's the "western" Chinese food. I don't see too many Chinese men with facial hair.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Image:

Gif:

I pick things up, I put them down.  Shout out to Reim and the Fitness thread people on here.

Nymeria said:

Image:

Gif:

I pick things up, I put them down.  Shout out to Reim and the Fitness thread people on here.

Respect :) 

I like a strong women, people always underestimate a girl but I can do a ton of damage with my thighs :) 

Nymeria said:

Gif:

I keep watching this, and you never stop.  Do you ever tire out...?

Nymeria said:

Image:

Gif:

That's you?! Amazing! Where do you max out at?

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron