By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - LIST of ALL released exclusive x360 games

@Crazzyman: Have you ever heard the phrase "Take your own advice"? Also, you're in no place to be calling ANYBODY pathetic.

The fact is, yes, a lot of 360's games are coming out for PC. But it's usually 6 months to a year later, meaning that the majority of people who are going to buy it already have, so it's a completely moot point.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

One thing some people fail to mention is that there is sometimes a wait for the games to show up on PC. For example I'll be playing Grand Theft Auto 4 on April 29th. I can barely wait until then to play it so why should I have to wait until 6 months or possibly a year (or maybe never who knows) for it to show up on PC? The same with Resident Evil 5 and many other multiplatform titles.

That doesn't even include games like Too Human, Ninja Gaiden 2, Banjo Kazooie 3, Cry On, Tales of Vesperia, Halo Wars, Infinite Undiscovery, Halo: Chronicles, and others that are 360 exclusives.

I'm curious exactly how many great games does the 360 need to justify it's purchase? 10? 20? I'm really curious because I see some people buying new high-end videocards to replace their exisiting ones that cost more than the 360 and they're buying them for just a handful of games that will actually push the card. In some cases I've seen people buy them for only 1 game. Yeah that's right some people are willing to spend several hundred if not a thousand+ dollars for the equipment to run a couple of games their existing hardware couldn't but hell no the 360 is a useless purchase because it might only end up with 30 or 40 or 50 or whatever exclusives in it's lifetime.

Whoa,, i just found 2 pennys! might as well throw them in here.....

I Believe that the 360/PC games SHOULD still count as an XBOX360 Exclusive... its the only CONSOLE that i can play gears on or Viva pinata, or Mass effect and so on.

Plus id rather play all these games on my 52inch Toshiba DLP then most peoples PC monitors,,,, (though i play 360 on my 22" Gateway widescreen monitor everynow and then)

and completely off topic... Isnt it funny now a days looking at the RE4 GC box and Seeing ONLY FOR GAMECUBE! LOL

Proud owner of all next gen consoles and portables.

I still don't own a PS3 game

The fact is, yes, a lot of 360's games are coming out for PC. But it's usually 6 months to a year later,

@thekitchensink, are you dreaming? yeah, geow came later and mass effect. That`s all of pc/x360 games, which came on pc later. =))

@Legend11, maybe that`s why pc+ps3 = best choice. =]

@Lareves, oh, it`s not offtopic, it`s a reality. =)
p.s. and we speak not about preference. :)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

kingofwale said:
I would love it if someone can do this for Wii

;)

Yeah, at least we can say your consistant.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

@Carzzyman:
This is an honest question for you.
If 360 is a waste of money because it doesn't have many exclusive games, would you say purchasing PS3 that has less exclusive games right now will also be a waste of money?

Or should I wait until PS3 catches up to 360 on its exclusive games? I think you will agree 360 games are superior thus far.

Why should I get PS3 now?

Or do you recommend I wait until the next SKU (do you have any idea what and when, and how much?)

thanks.
It's cool that you lol a lot. Keeping cool, i respect that.

Basically, you gotta be a moron to respond or react to Crazzyman. Anyone who spends so much time arguing a point to try to win on the internet, obviously doesn't win much in real life. Like I've said before, just let him "win", because he probably doesn't win very often in real life. Let the dog have his day. "=)))"

AU FOREVER

@Coca-Cola, have you ever seen me to recomend to buy PS3 instead x360? =))))
Or at all buy ps3/x360 ? =)

Or should I wait until PS3 catches up to 360 on its exclusive games? I think you will agree 360 games are superior thus far.
/me looking at the LIST. Nope, i won`t agree.
Or do you recommend I wait until the next SKU (do you have any idea what and when, and how much?)

yeah, i would that. Maximum 500 euro, BUT price doesn`t matter at this point.
5 years 60 month , or 8 euro for 1 year if 500, and 6 for 400.

PS3 with 80-160GB, with BC, with dualshock3 and maybe bundled with MGS4 - ideal variant. =)
400 or 500 euro, it doesn`t really matter, you will use PS3 for next 5 years atleast. =]
new SKU should be announced soon, i don`t think that Sony will stick with 40GB only. Unless they will make software BC, then toy can get 40GB, and change HDD to 320Gb anytime. =]
There definetely will come SKU with dualshock, just need a little time.

@Bozotheclown, lol, i see you are SAD person. =))
well, you can repeat that 100 times, maybe THEN you will FEEL BETTER? =)))))))))

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Your opinion doesn't matter Crazzyman. It's the other 150 million gamers opinions that matter =)))

=))))))

AU FOREVER

PS3 with 80-160GB, with BC, with dualshock3 and maybe bundled with MGS4 - ideal variant. =)
For $499 would be awesome.
Maybe when 360 drops their price, hopefully Sony will follow.

I'll wait for it.
thanks CrazzyMan. I don't agree with many things you say, but I like reading them.
I miss Leo-J. You guys make me laugh.