By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bing on Xbox One is awesome and I did not even know!

Too_Talls said:
petroleo said:
sounds cool I guess, I have that function in my phone and I never use it, I think some people will like it thou

wich phone? everything I've used with voice comands very rarley get what I say correctly.

"call anna" has them calling dad for instance........for that reason I tend to ignore voice comand fetures. So with experience I am skeptical to say the least about how smooth this is, I already know the 1st comand I will say: "I want to download killer instinct"

Galaxy S3. 

Around the Network

Lol my phone does that and i dont use it, my car has vocal command and I dont use them. Do I need / want a console I bought for games (in 1080p) I could not care less.

Whit that said, does that mean smart phone are as impressive? They do that for a while now and no one is impressed, not that I know anyway...

RIP ps3, xbox360.

welcome home ps4 and X1

If this works the way its being showed then that's very impressive.

It certainly has a 'coolness' about it, but i still think it's far from what i'd need from a console. But, who knows...

You guys laugh now, but wait till you lose your arms from a flesh eating disease and voice activating anything is all you can do..

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
weaveworld said:
It certainly has a 'coolness' about it, but i still think it's far from what i'd need from a console. But, who knows...

I think that your point is the biggest obstacle for M$.  How do they convince someone who doesn't want to use the technology they provide?

To me, the fence sitters will give it a try at a friends house and have to have it work.  The core PS gamers will only buy th XB1 when there are enough games to make them jump.  Even then, they will have to really be impressed to try the tech, just out of spite it seems.  Like others have said, there are many devices that do many of the things that the XB1 can do already.  The key for M$ will be showing that their combination of functions are the next step for the living room.

It is near the end of the end....

Conina said:
Does Bing work with a silver account or is it behind the paywall?

It's also on Xbox 360 (if you have Kinect) and it's free.  The content, however, usually isn't.  

toadslayer72 said:
That is pretty dope but the Hyrb calling Star Trek Star Trak isn't.

In all fairness he is from the North'east, probably doesn't know any better.

I've caught myself calling it track before.  So embarrassing, and I'm from the south compaired to Larry. 

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

I'll never get people refusing to use voice command when its convenient... I use cost CE command on my phone when ever I play or watch a movie with my TB headphones... If I get a text it tells me I ask it to read it and answer it... All that without stopping the show or the game I'm on... Same when I'm driving, it's way safer and if I want to use my GPS I don't have to stop to enter an address of r take unnecessary risk searching manually while driving...

so yeah I don't get people... Outside of gaming on my 360 I do pretty much everything that ith voice command that way I can do other things at the same time instead of holding the pad...

and contrary to popular demand voice command is picking up I don't have a link here cause I don't remember the source but voice command on phones has been used more and more every year according to stats...

I know if tomorrow every device in my house could be voice command activated/capable for cheap I would sign up cause I know for a fact that I could save so much time....

that looks cool. hope it works as well in real life