By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bing on Xbox One is awesome and I did not even know!

everything about xbox one's ui looks slick, polished, and fast.
that played a huge role in me getting an xbox one over a ps4.
I'll likely get a ps4 way down the line when the last guardian finally rears its head into the market, but until then, x1 it is.

Around the Network

Watched the video, very smooth. So the crappy version is a PC exclusive?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Zappykins said:
toadslayer72 said:
That is pretty dope but the Hyrb calling Star Trek Star Trak isn't.

In all fairness he is from the North'east, probably doesn't know any better.

I've caught myself calling it track before.  So embarrassing, and I'm from the south compaired to Larry. 

Zappy, you  know you are my man, but I can't except excuses for this as I'm from the Northeast and I know better. I don't hate on the Major like a lot of people but this is still a no-no. I'm not ultra-mega Trekkie (or is it Trakkie) either but I think the Major should get a visit from Leonard Nimoy, LOL.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
Zappykins said:

In all fairness he is from the North'east, probably doesn't know any better.

I've caught myself calling it track before.  So embarrassing, and I'm from the south compaired to Larry.

Zappy, you  know you are my man, but I can't except excuses for this as I'm from the Northeast and I know better. I don't hate on the Major like a lot of people but this is still a no-no. I'm not ultra-mega Trekkie (or is it Trakkie) either but I think the Major should get a visit from Leonard Nimoy, LOL.

Or just give Larry a guest spot in the next movie - and make him wear a red shirt?

Didn't he have Simon Pegg and John Cho on his show (from the last 2 movies.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
DirtyP2002 said:
bananaking21 said:
Fusioncode said:
Microsoft sure does promote Star Trek Into Darkness a lot.

i thought the same thing, is there a reason for that?

Same target audience: Nerds.

now they after nerds? i was thinking they after dudebros first

They want them both. They want the 4500 posts on a gaming forum and the dudebros.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
bananaking21 said:
Fusioncode said:
Microsoft sure does promote Star Trek Into Darkness a lot.

i thought the same thing, is there a reason for that?

marketing rights.  MS isn't allowed to show off content they don't own without "express written concent" or there is at least a potential to have a lawsuit.  MS obviously got permission for start trek into darkness from the copyright owner and therefore they can use that material.  since it is probably a fair amount of work to get express written concent they are likely to reuse the same content over and over again rather than go through the process to get a variety of other content.

..besides, star trek is awesome. 

Well yeah, I mean they have Spock in their Invitation commercial lol

If i wanted to use bing, i would use it on my computer.

007BondAgent said:

I'm guessing you didn't watch the video.  It has nothing to do with your computer's Bing.

jlmurph2 said:
007BondAgent said:

I'm guessing you didn't watch the video.  It has nothing to do with your computer's Bing.

I had a right to jump to conclusions.. when did bing ever become that?

Nelson sure loves his Star Trek Into Darkness.