By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 Launch Sales Are In - Call of Duty: Ghosts Leads the Pack (VGC Numbers!)

forevercloud3000 said:
So whats that overall? about a 2.25 attache rate? Has me thinking this is more than pleasing Sony. They will make up any system loss in no time.

I would also be very interested to hear about how many ppl signed up for PS+ since launch.

COD Ghosts on PS4 has 2.25 times mores pixels than on X1 confirmed by attach rate.

More seriously, It will be interesting to see COD Ghosts numbers on X1.

Around the Network

2200 people got Jewed.

didn't some people say that next gen is the end for ego-shooter dominance?

PDF said:
I really was hoping to see BF do better against call of duty.

well, the pre-order list had it at 440k vs. 360k so that your hope wasn't without a reason

http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/41588/USA/

So COD Ghosts currently has a 70% attachment rate? holy shit!

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

So..., according to this..., almost 100% was sold during the first 24h and almost zero in the second 24h?????? So Sony only shipped ps4 for day 1. I wonder when sony will ship more units in USA because it seems there was nothing to sell on saturday....

After seeing this numbers, I expect Microsoft to push much of its shipment in USA and go after similar numbers like PS4 at launch, but have a lot of shortages everywhere else....

WrathofTank said:
ethomaz said:
BTW these numbers are without Digital.

Yep, digital was probably pretty successful with the ps3 to ps4 upgrade program.  I used it for Ghost.

First line was awesome, second .. ouh :P

Knack> NFS Rivals in sales = racing games nobody's business.

For those taken aback by COD numbers. Remember that some of the casual shooter crowd jumped ship from 360 to PS4. PS4 also has 4 shooters at launch(Blacklight,BF4,COD:G, KZ:SF) making it the defacto system for nxt gen shooter fans already. We will see if that sticks hard enough once XBO comes out tho.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

"2.46 attach ratio" No mention of PS+ or controller sales so... PROFIT!!

http://www.examiner.com/article/report-ps4-to-be-sold-at-slight-loss-profitable-after-a-couple-of-games-sold

4 ≈ One

Should've released Folklore 2 Sony!!!