By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - So I'm now engaged

Tagged games:

Best of luck to you. It won't be easy and there will be times you want to walk away. Be strong. And definitely communicate. Don't keep your feelings bottled up inside and expect your partner to know what you're feeling. I couldn't be happier for you. Greatness awaits. :)

Around the Network

Congrats!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Congratulation, I used to played around a lot never taking relationship seriously (never believed commitment) but my opinion is changing gradually with my current girl. Being with somebody for so long takes a truly committed mind and patience, there were frustration and doubt at times but we both are managing to persist through any hard times that we have. If this is what it means to be growing up then it feels good.

Congratulation again :)

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

Congratz! Just dont have kids for awhile, most marriages end in divorce in the first 3 years its like 70% divorce rate here.

Personally I wouldnt bother with all the penalties and taxes associated with marriage.

Are you going to have a big wedding?

congrats man!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Not to shabby! Congratz! :D

LiquorandGunFun said:

Congratz! Just dont have kids for awhile, most marriages end in divorce in the first 3 years its like 70% divorce rate here.

Personally I wouldnt bother with all the penalties and taxes associated with marriage.

Are you going to have a big wedding?

We're both leaning toward a small ceremony, because neither of us like the spotlight being on us, and we both have family that we don't want to be there to ruin the day... Honestly, my ideal wedding would be just us, going somewhere like Jamaica or the Bahamas and getting wed while on a fantasy vacation. But I know she'll at least want her closest family there, and I can't deny her that. So we'll figure something out.

Sounds like happy moments, congrats to you as a newly engaged couple.