By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How Long Before The Xbox One Sells 1 Million Units In The US?

First week, if enough of a supply.

Around the Network

We will probably never know though as MS will probably only release a worldwide figure which will be much larger than 1m.

5 weeks .... what the fuck is this .... embarrassing. People need to stop thinking out loud.

Seece said:
5 weeks .... what the fuck is this .... embarrassing. People need to stop thinking out loud.

Lol, I know! I'm saying 8 at least! 

from some calcs back at the start of september i did a guessestimate that microsoft has like 1.6 million units tops ready to sell at launch day.
so depending on spreading of the units i can see microsoft sell more then one million units if the US gets a bit more then 60% of the units first day.
oh man flashbacks to supply constraint

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

In America, they should be able to break 1 mill in its 1st week. 2 weeks MAX

So X1 is actually going to have sold more consoles WW than the PS4 on its launch week and should get overtaken by its 2nd week

sully1311 said:
Seece said:

No dude, Black Friday.

Seece said:
sully1311 said:
Seece said:

No dude, Black Friday.

Didn't the 360 sell over 900k on Black Friday week last year?

on second week or third

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

Easily within the first 2-5 days.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!