By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Killer Instinct is back baby.

Soldado14 said:

yeah its back alright!!! released with 1 playable character and then you have to pay for additional characters LOL!!! Are you guys that dumb?

were you only pay at most $20 to get the rest  i dont see a problem  

Around the Network
Soldado14 said:

74 metacritic OUCH!!!!

That's pretty good with all things considered. 

each additional character is $5 dollars there are 9 total thats $45 for additional characters. If thats ok with you guys so be it...

Soldado14 said:

each additional character is $5 dollars there are 9 total thats $45 for additional characters. If thats ok with you guys so be it...

once you spend $20 you unlock the other charcters you cant spend more then 20 unless you buy the special editions

I just dont like when developers release a game that is not complete but I guess they have to make their money.

Around the Network

How does all this DLC work? This is the first time i heard a game practically not finished but its going to release? Now If SSB did this

74 on meta, looks like 90 is out of reach, im still laughing most games are down from previous installments (COD), lower than expected(Killzone/KI), or justed bombed (Knack/Sonic Lost World)!

Looks Like its up to Ryse or Forza to make that 90 cut, only holiday game so far that achieved that is LoZ

Soldado14 said:

I just dont like when developers release a game that is not complete but I guess they have to make their money.

Your right, no disrespect to some companies but i notice that somebody releases a game and sells it for $60 but doesn't include everything just to makean extra buck. Nintendo thankfully doesn't do this, pokemon dlc always are free, most nintendo things they give out for free, and never release a game thats not 100% finished! 

You can tell, i mean look at PSASBR, No secret characters... why? cuz they want you to buy 2 characters+1stage for $10. -_-

Soldado14 said:

You're talking about Microsoft here buddy, they will buy  up anything in the tiny gaming industry.

DH just had time constraint, but still they delivered it honorably.

tbone51 said:
How does all this DLC work? This is the first time i heard a game practically not finished but its going to release? Now If SSB did this

74 on meta, looks like 90 is out of reach, im still laughing most games are down from previous installments (COD), lower than expected(Killzone/KI), or justed bombed (Knack/Sonic Lost World)!

Looks Like its up to Ryse or Forza to make that 90 cut, only holiday game so far that achieved that is LoZ

its free with one rotating char to use.  to get others its $5 per char but when you spend $20 you unlock all 6 char + 2 when they are realsed.  story and arcade are coming next year for free

Soldado14 said:

The information about pricing is out there in the webs buddy. Here on this thread everybody is informed about KI pricing.

Wrong thread to spew ignorance.