By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you smoke? (Cigarettes and/or Pot)

Are you a smoker?

Yes- over 5 years 33 13.87%

Yes- under 5 years 6 2.52%

Yes- but only pot and often too 16 6.72%

Yes- but only pot, and rarely 28 11.76%

Yes- both kinds, and regularly 16 6.72%

No- but I'm open to the ... 15 6.30%

No- I hope never to smoke anything 124 52.10%

Total:238

I've never felt the need to to either, i don't find any value in it especially tobacco

Around the Network
Gehirnkrampf said:
i quit smoking 1 year ago. now i vaporize.

My co-worker just kills that stuff in 2 days for each one. I think it was 800 pulls or something.. watching him get irritated when he is stuck at work and is thing runs out of juice and he desperateley starts stripping it apart to salvage the remains........the whole thing just makes be glad I never smoked.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Never done it and never will. Smoking has gone way down here in Norway. It was really shocking to me and my fellow students when we recently had visit from the Otto Hahn Gymnasium in Germany. 50%of their students smoked. Out of the 60 students in our part of the highschool, I know of one guy that smokes. That's all.

nope, passage smoking from my parents in the car when I was a kid killed the habbit for me.

Too_Talls said:
Gehirnkrampf said:

My co-worker just kills that stuff in 2 days for each one. I think it was 800 pulls or something.. watching him get irritated when he is stuck at work and is thing runs out of juice and he desperateley starts stripping it apart to salvage the remains........the whole thing just makes be glad I never smoked.

i think you are talking about a e-cigarrette. there is a difference to a vaporizer, but the e-cigarette is still a better thing to use than smoking a cigarette. no cancer, but still heart attack and these things, because of the nicotin.

vaporizers are these non portable devices that use hot air to dissolve the active ingedients from the stuff you put in... and you don't put tobaccon in it... so no smoke at all, no carcinogens, no cancer.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Around the Network
Gehirnkrampf said:
Too_Talls said:
Gehirnkrampf said:

i think you are talking about a e-cigarrette. there is a difference to a vaporizer, but the e-cigarette is still a better thing to use than smoking a cigarette. no cancer, but still heart attack and these things, because of the nicotin.

vaporizers are these non portable devices that use hot air to dissolve the active ingedients from the stuff you put in... and you don't put tobaccon in it... so no smoke at all, no carcinogens, no cancer.

Not sure, the set up is a long clear tube with a battery, some lquid at the bottom and a red light that goes off when he has it to his mouth. the water in it made me think I was talking about the same thing.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Of course I do:

I've been a very heavy smoker of both.
I quit 13 years ago and apart from 2 highly intoxicated incidents within the first five years after quitting I haven't smoked since then.

I don't mind people smoking but i do find it a filthy habit. That's why i quit.

IsawYoshi said:
Never done it and never will. Smoking has gone way down here in Norway. It was really shocking to me and my fellow students when we recently had visit from the Otto Hahn Gymnasium in Germany. 50%of their students smoked. Out of the 60 students in our part of the highschool, I know of one guy that smokes. That's all.

I am not one to generalize but i too experienced a lot of youth (and elders) smoking in Germany. Maybe it was just coincidence though.

Smoking now about 5 years. Badly want to quit, being trying to use the electronic cigarettes and going cold turkey. Managed to go almost 5 weeks, but drinking always throws me, it's so hard to not crave one when you're having a few pints.