By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One Reviews ETA 30 mins! Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Crimson Dragon, Powerstar Golf and more!!!

kowenicki said:

soon....

Gi gi gi gi gi....... GIVE!

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

Around the Network

I can't wait any longer for this machine to be in my hands!!! Heads off to the Hyped thread.....................

Reviews look good! I am actually thinking of cancelling my BF4 pre-order and swapping with Ryse.

just imagine the worth of all the consoles on that warehouse picture.

i have to say that delaying some games was a good decision. kinect sports, driveclub, watch_dogs and more would be probably good games but they can be much better with more time and looking at both consoles and their launch games, a little bit more time for the games doesn't seem to be too bad.

kowenicki said:

Time away?  dont know what you mean...

I've enjoyed seeing everyone suddenyl realise what I saw coming 18 months ago.  My shipped v sold thread is updated fyi.

You were banned, that's what he means. Or do you have an alt somewhere around here?

kowenicki said:

Time away?  dont know what you mean...

I've enjoyed seeing everyone suddenyl realise what I saw coming 18 months ago.  My shipped v sold thread is updated fyi.

I was referring to the ban.

I'll go have a geez at the thread now. Going to put it in your sig?

Around the Network
Azerth said:
guys i know crimson dragon isnt getting good reviews but it needs to sell well so we can get a phantom dust 2 (no conformation that the game will be made but theres a better chance if this game does well that ms would want to work with him again)

*brofist* phantom dust 1 was the reason i bought the original xbox.

Ι think the "list" idea (made by frequency) is at least sensible. It shows a potential PS4/XBoxOne users which games will be at his disposal should he/she buy any of the two consoles. It's fair and honest to know the respective library (and the scores, for what it matters) of every console aforehand. It allows a consumer to make a more informed purchase.

This, I stole from grandpa...It's called soap.

Also a joke that some thing multiplats will end on the same score, just because COD currently is, one platform has 6 reviews one platform has over 40 reviews, guess what, scores generally go down as more reviews come in.

Xenostar said:
Also a joke that some thing multiplats will end on the same score, just because COD currently is, one platform has 6 reviews one platform has over 40 reviews, guess what, scores generally go down as more reviews come in.

Whats wrong with using basically the exact same game but on a different platforms score across 40 reviews as a guide for how a game with minimal differences will also score? 

About the only reason i can think if to find issue with that method would be if you had some predisposition of prefering,hoping or wanting the score to be lower on a particular system.

Frequency said:
Xenostar said:

Whats wrong with using basically the exact same game but on a different platforms score across 40 reviews as a guide for how a game with minimal differences will also score? 

About the only reason i can think if to find issue with that method would be if you had some predisposition of prefering,hoping or wanting the score to be lower on a particular system.

In the COD case the differences arent minimal

In cases like NFS where differences are minimal, yeah they will score the same.