By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My brand new PS4 just died....Final Update - 100% Dead and unresponsive. Pic in OP

No joke was just playing KZ Shadow Fall and got the Blue Pulse of death. Was mid cutscene and my ps4 started going haywire with the visuals cutting in and out finally ending in a black screen.

The console is now unresponsive and only flashes a pulsing blue light. 

If you buy a PS4 get warranty no joke.

Edit - Ok so I unplugged my HDMI and power cord and let it sit for like 20 minutes. It's now completely booted back into KZ. omg I hope this thing runs

Edit 2 - Just crashed again in another cut scene. Looks like it may be dead after all

Final Update - Its 100% dead guys. Trying to track down a replacement now. Wish me luck

Around the Network

Awww that sucks to hear. I am probably going to get the 36 month warranty, I have another 25 days to get it.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

JOKA_ said:
Awww that sucks to hear. I am probably going to get the 36 month warranty, I have another 25 days to get it.

Major sucks man. Im LOVING KZ and was just in an epic part and bam system dies.

The failure stories on this console are no joke.

That sucks hope you get a new console soon.

PS4 breaks, and you go on to play Assassins Creed 4, now that is a gamer.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:
JOKA_ said:

Major sucks man. Im LOVING KZ and was just in an epic part and bam system dies.

The failure stories on this console are no joke.

Best of luck with getting a new one.  I just finished playing a few hours of KZ online, it is pretty awesome, and the single player campaign actually has me interested in the story.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

WagnerPaiva said:

No that thing in my sig just hasnt updated. It litteraly died 5 minutes ago.

Would you like pics?

Did the system show any early warning sign or symptom?

WagnerPaiva said:

Um, ok..........

sorry to hear that.

I won't be getting mine until March. I'm hoping those that are having difficulties and need replacements/refurbishments don't have the luck I did with ps3 this generation (had to send it in 3 times