By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 analog sticks are garbage

Played some war thunder at my brothers ps4 and I noticed it with his controllers aswell except the magma one that he bought seperate.

Around the Network

50hours + and my DS4 still looks like new.

Maybe it is because you guys start tapping the sprint button like crazy in MP? I tried not to do that

war thunder has no sprint button (atleast at the anolog).

GamechaserBE said:

Are you telling me you guys trashed your analog stick just by playing war thunder?

DamnTastic said:
GamechaserBE said:

Are you telling me you guys trashed your analog stick just by playing war thunder?

Dude, we just play ok don't be so defensive about it. 

Around the Network
GamechaserBE said:
DamnTastic said:
GamechaserBE said:

Dude, we just play ok don't be so defensive about it. 

I wasn't being defensive. I'm just wondering. Sorry if I came over like that.

PS3, PS4, PSV, Wii U, 3DS + 3DS XL Owner.

PlayStation Nation

NNID: aminryu1

I need to stop buying games...

ive had easily 50+ hours in. my right stick has 2 small marks on it, they've been there and havent gotten worse in the 3-4 weeks since ive noticed them. They have made zero impact on anything, and even if i try i cant really feel them with my thumb, they are to small.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

I've had my PS4 for a month now. Sticks are fine except for this tiny white spot on the right stick that I can't figure out what it is. Been there since I got it.

Sorry to hear that some of you guys sticks are falling apart, are you guys washing your hands prior to gaming? Some oily residue from foods can deteriorate the analog sticks. I've played my console almost every day since I got it on the 15th and my analog sticks have yet to wear hopefully this keeps up.