By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BREAKING NEWS: 400,000 Ps4's Dead on Arrival

UltimateUnknown said:
Source?

The Sting,wulsufnir, Dirty p 2002, jizz beard the pirate and a plethora of others

Around the Network

Well I found it funny.

Not fun dude! Imagine all the hopes you crushed.

Joke thread? I kinda needed this to be true. Dammit, Max.

This just in, ps4 actually isn't a real console. It's a vita in disguise.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Just 400.000

Damn.I estimated 4 million at first(when the shitstorm started),but after no people showed up to complain in a thread and the playstation threads turned into a lonesome wasteland(cause people were busy playing their new console) I knew my 4 million guess must have been wrong

btw-it'll be really nice to see what will happen now if the xbox1 will have some serious issues.At this early stage of recovery this could hurt very much
At this early stage

Locknuts said:
Well I found it funny.

Well yeah, two of the people complaining in this thread are perpetrators of the fiasco. Of course they wont find it funny.

ps3-sales! said:
This just in, ps4 actually isn't a real console. It's a vita in disguise.

Handhelds are consoles too! Stop the handheld discrimination!!!!

SxyxS said:
Just 400.000

Damn.I estimated 4 million at first(when the shitstorm started),but after no people showed up to complain in a thread and the playstation threads turned into a lonesome wasteland(cause people were busy playing their new console) I knew my 4 million guess must have been wrong

btw-it'll be really nice to see what will happen now if the xbox1 will have some serious issues.At this early stage of recovery this could hurt very much
At this early stage

That doesn't make any sense considering Sony is estimating 5 million sold by fiscal year, which ends in March. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

its not good to have like this kind of threads which is sometimes understood wrongly,

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.