By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon suppresses PS4 sales; DOA systems may be at fault

Talal said:
iceland said:
Max King of the Wild said:
iceland said:

I'm glad we agree

So you admit in trolling? 

Trolling? No, I was showing how ridiculous some people are acting.

It's not that ridiculous. I could create an Amazon account and troll the Wii U. Stuff similar to this have happened before by crazy fanboys. Besides no one claimed that the PS4 is flawless. They just doubt that that many suffered issues. That being said I feel like this time the reports are true. We just have to wait and see.

No you couldn't. You wouldn't be shown as a verified purchaser. Amazon reviews shows if someone has actually purchased it or not. So no fanboys could not easily go in and do that without possibly getting caught. Sheesh it's like you didn't read the thread.

Around the Network
errorpwns said:

No you couldn't. You wouldn't be shown as a verified purchaser. Amazon reviews shows if someone has actually purchased it or not. So no fanboys could not easily go in and do that without possibly getting caught. Sheesh it's like you didn't read the thread.

Not all bad reviews are from verified users and besides I could have all consoles and still be a fanboy. I'm not a fanboy but I do have a Wii U and it could've been bought from Amazon.

@ ethomaz. Ok pal. Just what's in the news lately. If your ps4 works then enjoy. Tis a shame many didn't even turn on. Would of been worse though if said gamer was playing and it froze and didn't work again. At least retailers are trying to help sort it. I got to play killzone last night. My mates manager of game and he too k his home 3 days ago. Kinda feels like metal gear fist person rather than killzone. strange choice. But battlefield 4 was awesome. The wether effects in battlefield 4 was the best thing I saw last night. Oh and the water in bf4 was impressive as he'll. Definitely my fave game last night on ps4. If you have a ps4 and want to show of some great visuals you have to buy this game.

These Amazon reviews need to be taken with a pinch of salt. I wish Amazon would only allow verified purchasers to leave feedback, especially for consoles because there seems to be a lot of very immature people who take loyalty of their preferred console to the extreme. People leave negative feedback for consoles before they have released. The opposite also happens. When some failures for PS4 started to appear on the internet, non-verified customers on Amazon also left glowing feedback for the console. What may be really going on gets completely distorted. Only Sony knows the extent of the failures and we won't know for months. The same thing will happen when the Xbox One is released.

I hope it is in line (or better) with normal console releases. I do not want Sony to fail here even though I prefer the games released for the Xbox.

Around the Network

Some of the problems plaguing PS4

with all those bad rumors, there is no way the ps4 will post good numbers for it's first 24h results

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

No video for this guy and his PS4 is not responsive.

Goatseye said:

Some of the problems plaguing PS4

Stop flooding the thread with the same thing over and over. You're posting a couple of minutes within each other in the hopes that the thread gets more posts and exposure on the site, since you obviously don't like the other news in the headlines at the moment.

Typical behaviour of someone always pointing to other camp being fanboys! Oh and would you look at your sig. Need i say more? Anecdotal evidence is not acceptable evidence, unless you have an agenda of course, which is clear as day in your case. Awaiting your reply in which you tell me to ''calm down''