By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I've been watching Knack on twitch...

Tagged games:

HappyHenry said:
I dont know why anyone would like this game its awfull. If it were only a couple of bad reviews it could be overlooked but when every review is bad it usually means the game is bad.

More reviews above 6/10 than below 6/10 says the game isn't bad, it's merely OK. By the time I get a PS4 it'll be cycling through the monthy freebies on PSN+ so I'll get it then when it comes us.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

As far as I´m concerned, this game would´ve been far better if it actually was more like Crash, as in...(much) more platforming instead of its heavy focus on combat.

It reminds me of old school 3d platformers which is a good thing. Definetly buying it.

It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look particularly fun, either. Just kind of a boring brawler from the look of it. Seems like the sort of thing a kid would love, like Skylanders. But maybe that's just me.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

I didn't buy it at launch but now I'm rethinking that again. I think I'll pick it up with a ps3 eye to play Knack and playroom with the kids. Resogun unfortunately only has online co-op and they're a bit too young for the rest of the line up.

Around the Network

It doesn't really look like a platformer, more like a beat-em up. I didn't get it because it just looked bland to me. And I'm pretty sure it will be a free PS Plus title eventually.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Somini said:

Been watching these guys the whole day. Awesome PS4 show they're putting up. They're on a break now. So wait 5 minutes and they will continue. They've showing the UI so far, the camera, Resogun and just now Playroom. Next is Knack.

http://www.twitch.tv/ffstv

I love these guys

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Played the demo. The world seemed really empty. I would buy it at a budget price. Definitly not the 3/10 some said though.

What really gets me about all these reviews which appeared on the thursday friday was that Sony hadn't even turned on all features yet.....most reviewers had also only had a console for a day or two. Reviewers need to spend more time actually playing the game and exploring all features before rushing through a review.

If you are talking about the one where he was playing on hard difficulty it did look pretty decent. It was very pretty :) It looks kind of simple and te voice acting was kind of unfitting for the characters but the game on its own looked pretty decent.  Not amazing but still decent none the less :)