By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I've been watching Knack on twitch...

Tagged games:

attaboy said:
No, Zappykins, No! Don't think for yourself. Listen to the reviewers. They get paid to think for you.

Oh, is it my turn to eat the sleepy candy? 

(Takes pants off.  Lies down, slee.. )

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
Zappykins said:

...and it looks kinda good.  I'm not sure why most reviewers hated it so much.   It reminds me of several other platformers I've played, it's pretty and holds it's picture well.  Yes, I do see what looks like lagging from time to time.  Sometimes on purpose, sometimes not, but doesn't seem to make it unplayable.

I haven't exactly figured out the story, as I've also been working and distracted.  Granted, I've just been watching the streams and not playing.  It's always different to play, but it looks kinda fun game.

Have you guys been enjoying it?

Wait a minute ? This game looks good ? I ain't too sure about you but it looks boring. 

Looks good as in pretty and the anti-aliasing kept it from flickering. 

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Tell me a funny joke!

Looks boring to me, from what the reviews said I said initially. It looks good and its cute but its a fairly simple game for a new console.

Zappykins said:
Zappykins said:

...and it looks kinda good.  I'm not sure why most reviewers hated it so much.   It reminds me of several other platformers I've played, it's pretty and holds it's picture well.  Yes, I do see what looks like lagging from time to time.  Sometimes on purpose, sometimes not, but doesn't seem to make it unplayable.

I haven't exactly figured out the story, as I've also been working and distracted.  Granted, I've just been watching the streams and not playing.  It's always different to play, but it looks kinda fun game.

Wait a minute ? This game looks good ? I ain't too sure about you but it looks boring. 

But but I head you say that it looks like a "fun game".

Zappykins said:
Zappykins said:

.I haven't exactly figured out the story, as I've also been working and distracted.  Granted, I've just been watching the streams and not playing.  It's always different to play, but it looks kinda fun game.

But but I head you say that it looks like a "fun game".

You forgot the conditional word 'kinda'  "...kinda fun game."

It looks like it could be kind of fun, like Banjo Kazooie or the launch Sonic title on the DreamCast, but seems to lack the story/character development.

Plus, people seem to die so easily all the time.  But looks like it could be kind of fun - like a 7ish score or a C, not the dreadful reviews I have read.  I was asking as if it is actually less fun to play than it looks.   Like when things get super repetative - looks at World of Warcraft.

At times I think World of Warcraft was in some was more fun to watch than play (well a few years ago, it's dated now.)  I remember watching my friend hunt dinosaurs with his bear/dwarf and it was like watching a movie.  It was cool.  But when you actually have to grind like that, it gets so repetative it gets boring.

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Zappykins said:

You forgot the conditional word 'kinda'  "...kinda fun game."

It looks like it could be kind of fun, like Banjo Kazooie or the launch Sonic title on the DreamCast, but seems to lack the story/character development.

Plus, people seem to die so easily all the time.  But looks like it could be kind of fun - like a 7ish score or a C, not the dreadful reviews I have read.  I was asking as if it is actually less fun to play than it looks.   Like when things get super repetative - looks at World of Warcraft.

At times I think World of Warcraft was in some was more fun to watch than play (well a few years ago, it's dated now.)  I remember watching my friend hunt dinosaurs with his bear/dwarf and it was like watching a movie.  It was cool.  But when you actually have to grind like that, it gets so repetative it gets boring.

Yeah it seems to be kinda like the COD game for vita. It was bad, but it was still an ok game. However its meta is a freaking 33. It's the worst scoring game in the past decade that sold more than a handful of copies.

I dont know why anyone would like this game its awfull. If it were only a couple of bad reviews it could be overlooked but when every review is bad it usually means the game is bad.

Sensei said:

I was watching Yoshida stream it.

It looked okay. Just a bit frustrating as he was getting 1-2 shot killed all the time and the constant return to checkpoint was boring and annoying me. Not sure which difficulty he was playing, though - probably on Hard.

If I were playing the game I'd probably given up much faster on it. Doesn't look like something I'd buy but then again action/platform is not usually my thing.

He was playing on hard. They mentioned they wanted the hard mode to be properly challenging for a seasoned gamer. 

Somini said:

Been watching these guys the whole day. Awesome PS4 show they're putting up. They're on a break now. So wait 5 minutes and they will continue. They've showing the UI so far, the camera, Resogun and just now Playroom. Next is Knack.

http://www.twitch.tv/ffstv

I'm not alone (:

Although, I have to say that the game doesn't very fun to me.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

I've played it at gamestop and I don't think it's that bad.