By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - When do you think the next systems will release?

In 2011 we'll see the first next gen system get released ;)

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

I hope 2011 - 2013... anything before that i'm gonna be pissed.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I'd say all in 2011. It will be 6 years for Xbox, but I think PS and Nint. will want to get theirs out near the Xbox.

sc94597 said:
Final-Fan said:
Who? And how long has he been a member?

Sorry posted before you edited. Thought you meant me. Yeah brute used to have 100 now its around 75.

Exactly, I think he'll burn out and end up below Soriku's posts per day. Soriku has the stamina to go forever, or until he gets out of middle school anyway.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Only 2 or 3 people have done any more than just guess a year -- and they guessed "X for these guys, Y for those guys". I was hoping to provoke a little more discussion that that, but I guess I'll take what I can get.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
@ Riot: Anyone who maintains an average of more than 10 posts per day over more than the first three months has no life.

This makes Soriku the No-Life King, and who gets that reference?

Hellsing yeah? I know it is some anime that I liked.

OT: I suspect that Sony and Microsoft will launch around the same time. The technological arms race they both got in cost them dearly so they will be wary of launching too soon with a high power console I suspect. When one starts moving towards coming out though I think the other will follow suit rather quickly in an attempt to stop the other from getting too big a head start. Nintendo will do what they always seems to do and launch a year or so late. They can easily afford to hammer out all the minor details with whatever wacky ides they have next and make sure it is marketable. Which year I do not know, but I suspect this life-cycle will be longer than most as everyone will be succesful.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

^ I believe you are correct (assuming we don't both misremember) AND you're the first one to have a detailed reply. A WINNER IS YOU.